Home Buying in 27540>Question Details

Saulnsonia, Home Buyer in 27540

My spouse is on ssi and my inlay are on ssi I take care of them so they have a fixed income I do to I take care of my spouse and inlaw income 4000

Asked by Saulnsonia, 27540 Thu Mar 8, 2012

So can I get a loan for or me using all income we rent but will got to Owen can igot help. Sonia paladin. Saulnsonia4life@yahoo.com. Or call. 9092512137. 9098844962.

Help the community by answering this question:


Nathan Wolf’s answer
The simple answer is: YES.

You can qualify for a mortgage to purchase a home using SSI Income. I have helped several clients on fixed incomes and SSI or Disability Income to qualify. Banks view this as stable and on-going income.

You can call me if you have more questions: 704-858-2345

Give me a "BEST ANSWER" or "THUMBS UP" if this answered your question. Thanks!
Web Reference: http://natewolf.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Mar 8, 2012
Not sure what you are asking. A loan to purchase a home? If you want to know that answer, call a local lender, anyone of us can refer you to one or two and talk to them, it doesnt cost you and you will get an answer pretty quickly
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Mar 8, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer