Home Buying in Scarborough>Question Details

CarrieJo1958, Home Buyer in Scarborough, ME

My son and I want to purchase a home in Scarboro w/an apt both credit scores are low but I do have $20K to put down. Chances of a bank loaning?

Asked by CarrieJo1958, Scarborough, ME Thu Aug 23, 2012

Answers

6
Hello CarrieJo,

I will go the extra mile to get you approved in days.

Please call me tonight or anytime Sunday or Monday.

Jonathan
207 632 2110

Prudential Prime Properties
118 Maine Mall Rd South Portland, Maine
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 7, 2013
Credit repair is relatively quick and can help raise your credit score. I have a company that has excellent results. They know exactly what to do. Please contact me and I will give you the name and number. It will be much quicker that you think. Jan Darling The Maine Real Estate Network
229 7805
Hi Carrie,

I have a lender that my clients have had great success with. His name is Jack with RMS and you can email him at jheinzman@rmsmortgage.com

You can also download some free buyer reports at http://www.makemaineyourhome.com/p/free-home-buyer-report.html

Good luck to you and please feel free to contact me anytime.

Doug
838-5593
doug@makemaineyourhome.com
Thank you Doug
Flag Thu Aug 23, 2012
Hi Carrie,

Start with the bank or credit union that you typically do business with. The loan officer there will be very willing to discuss your current situation, take all of the variables into consideration and, if needed, coach you through the process of becoming pre-approved for a home loan. If the credit scores are the only concern, a good loan officer or mortgage broker will assist you in working on mis-reported credit issues, ways to most efficiently increase your scores and offer any alternative financing options if they are available. The most important this is to take action and ask questions! It's a little work, but well worth the effort! Please let me know if I can help in any way!! Our office number is 553-2468. Good luck!!

Mike Volkernick
207-553-2468
http://www.TheHomeTeamOfMaine.com
I do have late mortgage payments in the last 12 months so my personal bank will not do a mortgage - guess I will move my money from them. The house burned in a fire and the mortgage was paid off. I lost my job in August and that is why the mortgage got behind. Banks don't like that I guess. God Bless America!
Flag Thu Aug 23, 2012
Hi Carrie;
Your chances of getting a loan are quite good. I work with some excellent lenders who could likely get this done for you. Feel free to contact me at 671.2317.

John Zappia
Broker/Realtor
Johnson Realty
Hello Carrie Jo,

I'd be happy to point you to some resources for starting financing. Please feel free to contact me at 207-415-8204.

Deja Lett, Realtor
207-553-2602