Mitchell Pea…, Real Estate Pro in San Jose, CA

My sister is looking for a home with RV parking ability in SOMA, near Candlestick Park, or Visitation Valley. If you are listing such, please reply.

Asked by Mitchell Pearce, San Jose, CA Tue Apr 12, 2011

My sister is well qualified buyer who can afford what she wants if she can just find it. So fellow realtors, please reply if you know of an SFR preferred, condo if necessary. Must have off street parking for a small RV either behind locked fence in back or side yard or in garage with ten foot high door large enough for one two foot extended van. She can park her car in the driveway. I would like her in a safe neighborhood. She wants to be on the sunny side of SF. If cannot find what she wants in SF, she is willing to look in the upper peninsula.
Mitchell Pearce
408-639-0211

Answers

6
Mitchell,

If you want to help your sister, the best thing you can do is find the best broker you can in San Francisco unless you are very familiar with this market. There are lots of disclosures here that don't exist elsewhere, and there are accepted ways of doing things that vary with other areas. If you are unfamiliar with the market it will also be more difficult to get offers accepted - no disrespect intended, it's just the way it is here.

This way you are really looking out for her and get paid for your time with a referral fee. If you'd like to discuss it our contact info is below:

Lance King/Owner-Managing Broker
lance@fixedrateproperties.com
415.722.5549
DRE# 01384425
Hi Mitchell, please let me know what is your sister's price range that she is qualified at? You would be honered with referral fee.

Lucy Yeung
415-793-6859
Mitchell,

As recommended, establish a relationship with local representation through a referral. Your sister gets the best service and the referral fee accrues back to you. Other than the need to park an RV, any other criteria to follow? What price range are you working with?

Ken
415 828 4063
Web Reference: http://www.gendemann.com

What is your sisters price range?
Hi Mitchell! What price range is your sister looking in? I would be happy to help. Michelle Balog 415.810.7890
Mitchell: You should just do a referral to an agent in that area. That way your sister can get the best service and be shown all of the properties that fit her criteria.