Home Buying in Groton>Question Details

betterleafe, Home Buyer in Hollywood, FL

My realtor wants me take all the lost The seller do not want give me the deposit back,but my realtor already give me her personal check first.

Asked by betterleafe, Hollywood, FL Wed Sep 4, 2013

OK i know for pros this sound strange and complex.
1st I put a big amount of deposit to buy a house,but my mortgage broker which is my realtor introduce to me told me that i could not get loan 3 weeks before the closeing day. then he gived us a cancellation form for releasing the deposit。
2nd the seller told me they do not want releasing the money and their attorney say because of somehomw the mortgage broker give the seller a loan commitment(i did not know abouth tis until the seller's attonrney).
3rd I keep ask my realtor to get my money back then my realtor give me his personal check and we sign a papper about when the money release he is going to take the money.
4th then my realtor realize he could not get his money back ,so he ask me to find an attorney and he wants his money back

5th my realtor told me go find a attonrney and go to a mediation later, it s seems he want me to take all the lost.

what should i do now?

Answers

2
Get a spell checker or have someone who has completed at least the fifth grade proof read your dribble.
It sounds like the only good advice you've gotten is to get an attorney. Without knowing all the details, such as what your purchase contract says and what was actually provided, it will be tough for anyone on Trulia to give you any tips. Besides that, we are Realtors and Lenders, not attorneys, so anything we give you will be merely opinion and not sound legal advice.

I know that Florida has some strange laws and customs regarding loan commitments and deposits. You're best off seeking some counsel to help make sure you don't lose any additional money.

Sorry to hear about your situation and best of luck to you