Home Buying in Egg Harbor>Question Details

Bjorn, Home Buyer in Egg Harbor, WI

My "family" consists of myself, my dog and my cat. Are there many condominiums in Doro County that take dogs and cats ? (My dog is large !)

Asked by Bjorn, Egg Harbor, WI Sun Oct 3, 2010

Answers

3
Yes. There are many. When you ask a Door County real estate Agent who is also a member of the Door County Board of REALTORS about a particular condominium, they will be able to reference our MLS data to let you know how many of what type of pet/s is/are allowed.

Nearly every residential condominium sale in Wisconsin requires buyers receive a copy of an Executive Summary prior to making an offer. The Executive Summary details any/all pet limitations in plain English.

I hope this helps. Happy hunting!
Bjorn-

A real estate professional can usually find you what you are looking for. I have several colleagues in the Egg Harbor/Door County area that can assist you in finding a condo that will accomodate your needs. Please email or call me with your contact information and I will have one of them contact you to assist you.

Best of luck in your home search!

Duane
920-810-7234
dmurphy@coldwellhomes.com
Web Reference: http://www.duanemurphy.com
Hello Bjorn,

This depends heavily on the CIC/HOA with each individual building. For condos this is not as well recieved because you own the space inside of the walls, not the floor and walls. Pets put extra wear on these, and thus the stringent regulations. With a larger dog your odds go even lower, and depending on the breed, may not even be allowed at all. Make sure you review any and all documents before purchasing or signing a lease, as an owner living with pets not being caught is a common mistake for "I can do that too."

I love my dogs dearly and I'm not going anywhere without them!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 3, 2010