Home Buying in Oro Valley>Question Details

Askme, Home Buyer in Oro Valley, AZ

My previous question on what were the desirable neighborhoods were for Catalina Foothills, for 4br, 2800sf, pool, 3 car garage, and somewhat updated?

Asked by Askme, Oro Valley, AZ Fri Aug 24, 2012

Answers

4
Catalina Foothills is one of the highest priced per sq ft in all of Tucson for areas, as the 85718 is averaging around $339K per property sold.

If you are not working with a local Realtor, I would advise you find one to help you in your search. Free sites like Trulia and Zillow are not very accurate or up-to-date in terms of listings, many times I get inquiries from potential clients are properties that are already under contract or even sold.

Click on my profile, you can see what kind of experienced agent I am and there are 47 reviews written by past clients.

Best of luck in your search.

Spirit

Spirit Messingham, PLLC
3rd Generation Full-Time Realtor®
Tierra Antigua Realty
Direct (520) 471-6900
Fax (866) 365-5208
SpiritRealty@Cox.net
First let me ask if you are interested in The Foothills in general for homes or in the Catalina Foothills School District? Some homes in the extreme eastern and southern areas of The Foothills are covered by TUSD, some on the extreme western edge are in the Amphi district. If you are wanting to be in the Catalina Foothills School District I am showing only two of these homes are within the school district bounderies. For all Foothills homes, 4br, over 2800sf, Pool, 3 car Garage under 600K and updated. Link is below.
I show 7 homes that are in the Catalina Foothills with your criteria, and 4 of those are updated, under $600,000. Let me know what else I can help you with!
That narrows down the available homes significantlly. I am only showing a handful of homes that meet your criteria at the moment. I can keep you updated on these and any new listings as soon as they pop up. I'd be happy to help!
Web Reference: http://www.aprilortiz.com