Home Buying in McAllen>Question Details

Alberto Rodr…, Renter in Pharr, TX

My parents have just become us residents, and they want to buy a house in the RGV. My dad is a retired MD from the IMSS and has a private practice

Asked by Alberto Rodriguez, Pharr, TX Fri Apr 6, 2012

And my mom has a few rented properties. They have a constant income but no us credit score because they are new immigrants. Is there any way they can buy a house.

Answers

6
That is Mexican Lingo RGV is Rio Grande Valley Texas, IMSS is the public hospital services
( governmental) in Mexico- Social Services Mexican Institute
If only I knew what the "RGV" and the "IMSS" were, perhaps I could help! "MD" I can handle...
I have assisted many foreign nationals to acquire their houses. We have the information you need in order to make a wise decision. Estoy a sus ordenes y con gusto los asesoro
Cesar Cepeda 956.821.3765
cepedacesar1@gmail.com
it will depend on how much down payment they have.. there are some limited programs for them... sam
Non-resident can buy the property, it's all depends on how you like to pay. You can buyer either on cash or prove how you will pay back Underwriter may ask for minimum 20% down for the investment property. What is you parents status in US?
Yes there is. You need help from someone familiar with families in your situation. I have been able to sucessfully help many families transition from Mexico and would be honored to help you.

Steve Tennison
Texas Real Estate Broker
RGV Realty
956-624-2297
steve@rgvrealty.com