Home Buying in 75208>Question Details

lucjo7880, Home Buyer in 75208

My parents filed for bankruptcy. They cannot afford to pay their house,so I took over the mortgage but now I want to purchase it from them. Can I?

Asked by lucjo7880, 75208 Wed Apr 23, 2014

Help the community by answering this question:


I think so, yes. Talk with any lender of your choice for that and other loan answers.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Apr 24, 2014
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Texas > Dallas County > Dallas > 75208 > Home Buying in 75208 > Question
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer