Home Buying in Charleston>Question Details

Brian Miller, Home Buyer in Charleston, SC

My parents are retiring and just purchased a home on John's Island. They want me to move to Charleston. I am looking to find Gay friendly location????

Asked by Brian Miller, Charleston, SC Thu May 16, 2013

Answers

8
Hey Brian,

are you still looking around the area?

Talk soon,

Rebecca Kroseberg
Carolina One
843.901.8659
rebecca@CharlestonLifestyleGuide.com
Brian,
Charleston is considered the cultural hub of South Carolina, so you should be very excited about your possible move! You’ll find lots to do here, and the city offers a great mix of people from all over the country – young professionals, families, retirees, etc. We’d be happy to help with your home search and can also get you info on amenities, schools, entertainment, etc. – so just let us know what you’re looking for!
We would like to extend our services and refer you to a experienced Realtor in the family. Contact me for more information 407-758-8102 or Thomas.songer@gmail.com We belong to over 10 family friendly Realtor networks that can help
THE CHARLESTON METRO AREA IS VERY DIVERSE. ONE AREA IN PARTICULAR IS FOLLY BEACH
Hello Brian,

Your parents picked an excellent place to retire. I have some good ideas to where you would enjoy living and would also like to know alittle more about you to help you job search too. Please email me your information so we can discuss the exciting move. Talk Soon and Have a Fabulous Day!
Now you have 3 agents interview & choose from. Email me, I have some fantastic locations for you to consider.

bhawkins@century21properties.com
Sounds like a good plan. I am here to help you. I can be reached at lorenvevon@gmail.com
Let me know how we should move forward I hope to hear from u soon
Brian,

Please shoot me an email with your contact info at rebecca@CharlestonTopHomes.com so I can get back to you with the proper information.