Home Buying in Queen Creek>Question Details

Jan Arnold-S…, Home Buyer in Queen Creek, AZ

My median credit score is 610, how can I get my credit to 640 so I can apply for a mortgage?

Asked by Jan Arnold-Staggs, Queen Creek, AZ Thu Sep 27, 2012

I have literally paid off all debts on my credit report, and now have 2 credit cards, am auth user on 2 additional. I am trying to keep usage low. No other debt, no car loans etc. Is there anything else I can do to help myself quickly?
Thanks in advance!!

Your credit history is very important to the Bank (lender), you should have a good credit history for the past two years making payments on time and not borrowing more than 8 percent of your credit limit in each credit card. Beside that Lenders need income qualification. you need to be in the same job for at least two years before you apply for this mortgage, and you will get a better chance to get approved if you only will spend no more than 40% of your income in housing related cost, like mortgage payments, taxes, insurances and utilities.

Best of Luck,

Maria Cipollone
Century 21 Tenace

2 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 28, 2012
I have done anything from disputing little areas of concern, to paying off collections. It is hard to give you advice in this topic without looking at your credit. I recommend my lender Jud Holmes. He will help you check your score free of charge and redirect you through a company (if needed) http://www.continentalcreditonline.com/

you may not need this, and perhaps Jud may just ask you to pay a couple of things and you can buy after a quick rescore of less than 3 weeks.

Jud Holmes
Mortgage Consultant
Academy Mortgage Corp.
1750 E. Northrop Blvd. Suite 230
Chandler AZ 85286
Direct: 602.821.4000
FAX: 480.269.9055

Let him know that Yamile Hirsh sent you
Web Reference: http://www.topsellaz.com