Home Buying in Kalamazoo>Question Details

caitmali, Home Buyer in Kalamazoo, MI

My low for profit broker is slow and appraisal expired. What can I do?

Asked by caitmali, Kalamazoo, MI Thu Jan 10, 2013

Answers

5
I can help you sell your home, I have a fast turn-around time on listings. I am an Associate Broker with Prudential Preferred Realtors in Portage, MI
darcyharmsen@pprmi.com
It would seem that everyone got exactly what they paid for.
Bill's response below offers good advice as you've not given much information about your specific transaction.

Regardless if the appraisal expired you're going to have to pay for another.

You choose to work with a low margin broker, you've gotten exactly what you paid for, slow service, limited communication, etc. Why are you surprised? Top notch experienced agents don't get involved in rebates or commission splits with clients; they don't need to; their clients value and are willing to pay for their experience.
Is this a regular transaction or a "distressed" sale. Short sales are known for dragging on without the agents knowing what is going on and deadlines passing. If this is the case, your problem is likely not with your agent but with the seller's lender.

If this is a regular sale, perhaps you should consider other options.....

Fire him and give me a ring or apply on my website http://www.1stclassmortgageservice.com I will take great care of you!