Home Buying in Southaven>Question Details

Byron Parrish, Home Buyer in Memphis, TN

My kids are being treaated unfairly and I dont if its because their black or because were fron Memphis city schools how do I file charges against the

Asked by Byron Parrish, Memphis, TN Thu Sep 19, 2013

police department southaven police and whos over the school system here in southaven

Answers

3
Filing charges is something that you would have to consult with the local police department about. Without knowing the details, it's impossible to advise you well, however, with children and school issues it's often best to begin at the source of the problem. Generally schools want the educational experience for all of their students to be a rewarding and positive one and will work with you and your children to resolve problems.
if it is the school that is treating your kids unfair maybe you should call the board of education of Desoto number is 6624497100 and if things don't get better then you call Jackson ms with your concerns 6013556464....good luck
Byron,
I'm sorry things aren't going well for your kids. I would encourage you to speak to an attorney who handles discrimination cases.