Home Buying in Stayton>Question Details

Kate, Home Buyer in California

My interest is in the West area, how can I identify homes for sale without contacting an agent yet?

Asked by Kate, California Sat Jun 14, 2008

preference is for a big lot, by a creek if possible, willing to update

LOVE Victorians

Answers

8
You should be able to go into an agents website and search a specific area just like we do. That way you can check out what works for you. And, the WEST may not be the only area that has the Victorians you love- so maybe you can contact an agent that would pull up those types of homes and give you the chance to check it all out before settling on a specific agent right now. Good luck in your quest. I hope you find just the right place for you. AND, if you decide to look down in the Grants Pass/Medford area - we have some beautiful Victorian homes! Give me a hollar...
Might I suggest you use our cool Map Based Searching??? It helps you pick properties in pretty cool locations.
Try it.
http://www.theknudsens.com/mapping/portland/&keywords=&a…

Try that. It is a Map that plots all the homes in Stayton/Salem area. Just drag it around and find what your looking for. Set the Price and SF filter on the right and your in business!

Hope all is well.

Great time to Buy that is for sure!

regards;

Dirk Knudsen
Re/Max Metro Gold
Broker
Web Reference: http://www.theknudsens.com
Hi Kate,
My name is Thuy Chrestenson. Here you go:

My Website is welcome you 24/7 , 365 or 366 days a year. Feel free to use it anytime. I am behind this screen, email me if you need help.... Haa.Haaa

Introducing property watch!! Find what you are looking for! On my Website : http://www.thuyc.prudentialhomefinder.com
_Click on property wacth.
_Click on register now.
_Enter registration information.
_ Click on creat a profile.
_ Click on start.
_Complete search criteria.
_Click on save search.
You can now get the most updated information regarding real estate property inthe neighborhood you live in or wish to live in !!!
If you are living out sate of Oregon. We have a great relocation services will help you.
Please let me know if I can help you for more.
Thuy Chrestenson, SFR
Prudential Real Estate Professionals
1155 First Ave, Stayton, Oregon 97383
thuyc@prurep.com
If you don't want to work with an agent yet, the best thing to do is to go to Realtor.com or other IDX website and search for Stayton homes. Many are set up to give you automatic searches. The difficulty you will have is that you want a specifc part of town and so you will need to look at mapping features. There are many internet choices for you while you learn more about the Stayton market.
Hi Kate,

Actually, Trulia is a great website for identifying and watching homes that are on the market. You can save a search and you will be forwarded homes that fit your criteria as they come on the market or as pricing changes. When you are ready to take the next step and go look at homes, find a Realtor that you feel comfortable with, someone who will listen to and respect your needs. Remember, when buyng a home you aren't paying the commission, the seller is (at least in the state of Oregon) so you will benefit from the experience and wisdom of a full service real estate agent at no cost to you.

Very best in your search,

Alexis

Alexis Halmy - Broker
Windermere C&CRGI
503 819-3439
http://www.MyMoveToPortland.com
Kate;

What I can do is just send you our automated updates for matching homes and leave you alone until you are ready. Many of my buyers use my award winning systems to monitor the market and watch each macthing new home that comes on the rmls....this is a lookign glass into the market and what is happening.

You would never need to log on to the web again. Each new home delivered by area daily into your email in an AM and PM report by sub area. In this way you can monitor and mirror the market so you know what things are worth. This includes price changes and you get every new home and will never miss out on the best deals in case I am busy and miss something!

All I need is price range...and I can make this happen. I am a 25 year veteran of the West side real Estate Market and there is little that I do not know about out here.

Email me at dirkknudsen@gmail.com and give me your contact info and I will let you try this system we have at no additional cost!

Best wishes;

Dirk Knudsen
Re\Max Hall of Fame
#1 Rated Re\Max Team in Oregon
503-799-8383
Web Reference: http://www.nwhomecenter.com
Realtor.com has quite a few listings for you. You might want to look in Northern California for your creek and victorian style home. I would suggest North of San Francisco.
If you were looking in Grants Pass area I could have you go to my website and that would allow you to get into our MLS system to find the home you want without having to contact me. I am sure there is an agent in Stayton that has the same type of system so that you can find the home you want! Thank you for the question........ Lana-Broker