sdelong, Other/Just Looking in Wernersville, PA

My husband owns a house he bought before we married. I want to buy my own house while he sells his, is that possible in PA?

Asked by sdelong, Wernersville, PA Fri May 18, 2012

Answers

6
Peter Gustis’ answer
Yes, but if he has a loan on the home. It may hurt buying power or may cause you not to be able to get the best possible loan products. 484-334-7521 for more information, questions, or help buying and selling. I am a top listing agent in my office.
Web Reference: http://www.PeteGustis.com
As long as you qualify on your own you are definitely able to move ahead with a purchase! If you need anymore information let me know. Dave Mattes RE/MAX of Reading
Yes, that's very possible. Please give me a call at 239-672-2599 or e-mail me at johndavis@johndavisrealty.co and i can help your husband sell his home and help you buy yours.
Yes, that is possible. I would be more than happy to help you with everything you need as well. Please l me know. I am a full-time agent with RE/MAX of Reading. My cell is 610-587-9031.
Yes, however, certain conditions may apply. I'm here to help. What is the best way to connect with you, email or cell? Cell phone is best for me and I'm available now. My number is 484.650.5307 Can you talk?
Hello SDE,

YES .......If you are not on the mortgage of the current home and it is lkisted for sale.there are NO barriers that I can think of. If you are getting divorced, you may need him to sign off that the funds you afre using to buy did not come from marital assets. Other than that I don't see any issues.

Alan
Yes you qualify as a first time homebuyer.
Alan
Flag Fri May 18, 2012
No divorce. Just relocating while his house sells. I have never bought a house in my name, do I qualify (even though I am married to someone who has owned houses) for any first time buyer programs?
Flag Fri May 18, 2012