Home Buying in Oak Lawn>Question Details

Samantha Rod…, Home Buyer in Oak Lawn, IL

My husband is disabled and receives a disability check every month and I am currently a housewife. How can we get a loan towards a home?

Asked by Samantha Rodriguez, Oak Lawn, IL Sun Aug 12, 2012

Answers

4
Sure. Depends on how much the disability payments are.

Sean Cochran
http://www.qmlending.com
630-330-2229 cell
630-470-6830 office
Samantha,

You can certianly get a loan, short of all the details. Disability is a income, as long as you show it will continue for 3 years, you should be fine.
Smile,
Ronald Peake
Wintrust Mortgage
630-606-9921
Yes he has been receiving disability for 6 years and do you know if there is any loans possibly for individuals that are disabled ? My husband is wheelchair bound. Also his credit is fairly good with a score above 600 but my credit sore is under 600 due too school loans. Also how does that work out if were interested in forclosed homes?

Thank You
Flag Mon Aug 20, 2012

Thank You
Flag Mon Aug 20, 2012
You need to talk to a lender, but disability is income. I had someone who gets their income from disability get qualified. It all depends on your debt to income ratio and what you would be looking to get a loan for. Since you are likely paying more in rent than you would on a mortgage payment, it could work out better.

Feel free to call me at 888-788-9544. I would be happy to talk to you and recommend you to lenders I work with so you can find out. They don't charge to qualify you so you have nothing to lose.
I dont think its possible, but I would speak to a lender directly to see if its possible.