Home Buying in Johns Creek>Question Details

Chichore2003, Renter in Frederick, MD

My husband is being transfered to Georgia. We're moving out January 2013.

Asked by Chichore2003, Frederick, MD Fri Oct 12, 2012

My house in Maryland is in a short sale process. Could we get a rental, since we haven't paid mortgage for months? Other than that, all our debts are current, and I have a good credit. We're looking for a townhome in 30022 or 30097

Help the community by answering this question:


Good morning,

There are lease options availble in this market. The key will be your income to rent ratio.

Best wishes,
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Jan 12, 2013
Hello Chichore2003, I'll be happy to follow up and assist you with this question/process.
I believe a lot of people are experiencing the same situation as you. I am certain with good credit otherwise there are options available for you.

Please contact me directly at: helenfuller@atlantafinehomes.com or 404-216-1401 at your convenience.

0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 17, 2012
Hi Chichore,

Definetely, credit history is important as well but showing a steady income that covers your rent and living expenses is what landlord will be looking at as well.

Good luck!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Oct 12, 2012
Hi Chichore2003, congratulations on your decision to move to Alpharetta/Johns Creek/ Duluth areas of Georgia!
You may find a seller willing to work with you, provided that you also have employment
lined up here or steady income. Alot of landlords like to see that the tenant makes at least 3times the rent amount of income. You can find a Realtor to assist you with finding suitable townhomes.
Best with your relocation and short sale!

Laquita Baez
Licensed Realtor in GA and NJ
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Metrobrokers
Web Reference: http://www.LaquitaBaez.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Oct 12, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer