jxa90, Home Buyer in 44120

My husband has been retired for 8 years now from Military for 20 years of Service. We want to purchase house in Shaker Heights using our VA loan

Asked by jxa90, 44120 Tue Jan 8, 2013

Answers

4

Shaker Heights is a great community to buy a home in. I'd love the opportunity to assist your husband and yourself in obtaining the home of your dreams. If you're pre-approved already, I'd be honored to work with your loan officer in completing the home buying process. If you haven't been pre-approved yet, I have great loan officers that I can refer you to. I look forward to hearing from you and working with you all to achieve success in finding your dream home. Please feel free to contact me anytime at 216-253-6497 or via email at harveytherealtor@gmail.com

Thank You,

Harvey R. Lewis
Century 21 Premiere Properties
Pepper Pike, Ohio
216-253-6497

"MR. MAKE IT HAPPEN - MAKING DREAMS COME TRUE"
I service Shaker Hts and would be honored to assist you in the buying process. First off, I'll need to introduce you to a loan officer who works with VA loans. I have several that I would highly recommend. Once the financing side of things has been taken care of the fun part begins - finding that dream home. I would be happy to discuss the process with you further. We could do so over the phone, in my office or at a place of your choosing. Don't hesitate to contact me. Happy New Year and thank you so very much for serving our great country!!!

Larry Wanke
Remax HomeSource
lwanke@remax.net
We would be more than happy to assist you with finding the right loan/program and home. Shaker Heights is a city with point of sale requirements. There are many things you will need to be aware of during the process. We work with the best loan officers in the industry and we're 100% free to work. We never charge our buyers "processing fees" like other companies. Feel free to contact us anytime.

Andrew Ginter & Cecilia Sherrard
440-781-8737
http://www.YouShouldOwn.com
Web Reference: http://www.YouShouldOwn.com
First of all; thanks for Serving.
I hope you don't have a Disability; but if you do, it will be another benefit for you.
They threw us a curve; adding a FUNDING FEE to the Loan. This is about 2.3% (check me on that), and can be folded into the loan, if you don't have it.
That raises the effective Interest Rate; but there is no way around it, unless you are disabeled.
But with NO DOWN and the other factors, it is still a good deal.
You need to go in to your local VA office and apply for your ELIGIBILITY, (if you already haven't).
They can also advise you in many ways; take advantage of them, they're there to help.
You might contact the NAVY FEDERAL CREDIT UNION, for the Loan; they service all branches if you weren't good enough for the Navy :)

Good luck luck and may God bless