Darla, Renter in Denver, CO

My husband has a job offer to relocate to Omaha from Henderson, NV. With poor credit, is it possible to buy in a hurry, or will we need to rent?

Asked by Darla, Denver, CO Wed Sep 4, 2013

Answers

7
You will need to have a lender pull your credit history to see. I use Michael Petrovich with The Private Mortgage Group for all my buyers. You can call him at (402) 305-4824 or email him at michael@theprivatemortgagegroup.com. Typical time frame to buy is 45 days from the day you write an offer. Feel free to contact me if you have further questions.

crystalclearomaha@gmail.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Sep 6, 2013
Thanks Crystal.
It will also depend on why the credit is poor. Some items are fixable and some are not. I use a small credit repair company out of Colorado. They are the best I have found and they are also the cheapest.
Flag Mon Sep 16, 2013
I have lenders that are able to provide financing down to 580 FICO with only 3.5% down payment and 10% under 580 credit scores. If you are still interested in getting pre-approved now without the need for credit repair, give me a call or email me so we can discuss further!

Angela Chappell
Great Plains Mortgage
NMLS 295907
402-968-4334
achappell@greatplainsbroker.com
welcome to Omaha! I have friends in Henderson that spend their summers in Omaha. You will probably have to rent and depending on your needs I may be able to help as I have several homes available. let me know if I can be of assistance. 402-880-7000
WE ARE DOWNSIZING & IN OUR LATE 60'S OUR HOME IS FOR SALE BY OWNER, WE ARE ASKING 139,000,IT IS A RAISED RANCH, 2-3 BED, 3 BATH, APPROX. 1500 SQ FT.
WE HAVE DONE EVERYTHING TO IT, EVEN A 95% EFF FURNACE, HIGHEST BILL WAS $45-WINTER.
I WON'T GO ON, UNLESS I HEAR FROM YOU. ENTIRE HOME IS RECENTLY UPDATED APROX .95%
YOU MAY PHONE 402 339 2393
I have relatives in the Needles area! We have used Sharon Bain from CBS Realty earlier this year when my daughter was buying a home. Sharon can definately answer all your questions. 4022167202 is her number.
Depending on your credit score you maybe able to buy a home. When are you moving to Omaha?
It depends how bad your credit is, how much money you have, etc. You generally need a credit score of 640 but if you have a lot of cash in the bank, you can get away with a lower score. It's definitely worth a call to a lender.

When you're ready to buy, the best place to start is to hire an Exclusive Buyer Agent to represent you. EBAs represent home buyers only, and work to get you the best price and most favorable terms. You can go to NAEBA.org for a referral to an EBA in your area.

I'm an EBA and I wrote a book called "Buying a Home: Don't Let Them Make a Monkey Out of You". It will be the best $6 you've ever spent.

Best of luck!