pyt23v, Home Buyer in Clinton, MD

My husband has a credit score of 612 and is a veteran. We want to know if anyone will give us a home loan with this score.

Asked by pyt23v, Clinton, MD Wed Mar 20, 2013

He only has two negative credit cards left on his credit and we are working to pay those off. We are pretty sure they can be paid off by July but we would like to start house hunting now since our lease will be up in June. We would like to purchase in Waldorf, MD.

Answers

9
I can do loans as low as 600 for veterans. The rules are tougher though. I am happy to pre approve you if possible and if not will assist you in getting the credit score as high as possible. I specialize in VA and credit repair so am well suited to help you on both fronts. Please contact me when you are free.

Brent Mendelson
Senior Loan Officer
1ST Mariner Mortgage
O-240-235-5314
C-301-412-0259
F-240-235-8236
Bmendelson@1stMarinerbank.com
Lending in all 50 states
nmls#111407
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Mar 20, 2013
Brent is highly specialized in VA loans. I have not met a loan officer who knows it better
Flag Wed Mar 20, 2013
pyt23v,

I have a lender that I'm sure can get you approved to purchase a home!! Contact me.....dgreen@mris.com.

Also, feel free to browse my website for real estate info: http://www.MyRealtyPro360.com

Damian

I am an agent in Waldorf and would love to meet with you to discuss purchasing a home.

Rachelle Bartlett
Century 21 New Millennium
301-659-9368
We dont just look at fico score ( many reason got low fico, that we need to know)
please email me at ida.assets@gmail.com and tell me your situation than we go from there
Hello PYT23V

Tell your husband thank you for his service to our country.

You will need to talk to a loan officer regarding what he will do if anything to apply for his VA loan. I have Loan Officers who can help or point you all in the right direction in order to obtain your loan. i work Waldorf and Charles County, and I have helped 1st time home buyers purchase their homes in Waldorf.

Feel free to visit my site to learn more about me on my site below and look at some of the testimonials. I would love the opportunity to talk to you all in person to learn more about what you are looking for in a home.
I know Waldorf MD. Matter of fact my brother lives out there. So if you still need a licensed real estate agent in Waldorf,MD please let me know.
Web Reference: http://www.GetDCsold.com
Web Reference: http://www.GetDCsold.com
Your husand and you should definitely be able to purchase. Loan Officers with Prosperity Mortgage just sent out a email two days ago stating that they can do a VA loan with a score of 600.
Please let me know if you need more info
Arlene Brown
Hi pyt23v, we could certainly get you connected with some great local lenders to help with getting his score up and getting you guys approved. Please feel free to contact me to discuss your plans and options in more detail.