Home Buying in Kingman>Question Details

Barb, Home Buyer in Prescott Valley, AZ

My husband co signed for a grandson

Asked by Barb, Prescott Valley, AZ Fri Jun 13, 2014

who let the car get repo without his knowledge.We tried to get the car but without out grandson returning our calls and agreeing to it , they would not work with my husband This happened in Jan 14 We were wanting to buy a home under $ 100,000 Though we have over $ 5000. month retirement with credit card, Auto and a home we are selling in Mississippi under 1000 month we are not able to find Financing Any IDEA's? We looked at a Lease to own and a OWC Which if that is our only way we may do Otherwise its another yr of renting. We have paid $ 1140 every month at our current home and never had a home foreclosed on .Looking around Kingman az

Answers

2
Lisa Markham’s answer
Good afternoon Barb,

I am sorry to hear about the repossession, children, and apparently grandchildren, can be quite challenging at times. :)

I would have to get more information from you to know if there was a possibility of me being able to complete a mortgage for you however, feel free to contact me so we can chat for a bit to see if we can come up with a solution for you.

Lisa Markham
Envoy Mortgage, Ltd.
NMLS# 947738 / AZ# 0921717
(O) 520.612.0480
(M)520.240.9602
lmarkham@envoymortgage.com
https://lmarkham-envoy.mortgagewebcenter.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Jun 17, 2014
filling out app
Flag Thu Jun 26, 2014
Hi Barb!

From your email, it seems as though your credit score is the issue? I would recommend speaking to a licensed mortgage lender that is experienced in the industry. You're going to have much better luck speaking to someone about your specific issues rather than a message board full of strangers. There may very well be options for you - the right lender can make all the difference!

Best of luck!