Sdwashington, Home Buyer in 38655

My husband and i have credit score of less that 620. Are we able to get a mortgage?

Asked by Sdwashington, 38655 Fri Jun 11, 2010

Answers

2
It will be difficult to get a loan with 620 scores. And if you get one, the interest rates will be higher than if your scores were higher. I would suggest you talk to a mortgage broker to see what is possible. The broker may also help you create a strategy for improving your scores. In the meantime, take a look at the blog post below to get started with some credit score repair. Good luck!

Best
Ron Rovtar
Prudential Real Estate of the Rockies
303.473.1826
Not until you do some credit repair and improve your score. Talk to a lender near you who also does credit repair. Sometimes it just takes a short time and little work to get it up there. Other times it takes a lot longer. It all depends on what happened and why it is so low to determine how long it will take and what actions are needed to improve your fico score.