Home Buying in Beloit>Question Details

Tijuanna Ter…, Home Buyer in Beloit, WI

My husband and i are looking to relocate to beloit..I dont have a good credit score. What are the odds of us getting a house there?

Asked by Tijuanna Terrell, Beloit, WI Wed Jan 25, 2012

Answers

3
my house is in a great neighborhood and is in preforclosure in orfordville. We left it in august after remodeling the whole exterior and having a run of bad health 206 olson dr...look it up its not the same as the photo online as it is a blue house shown and this one is now brown. So sad to know its empty. Best wishes.
An FHA loan is one of the more common loan types that home buyers choose today. The article below may be helpful to you.

Getting Approved for an FHA Mortgage
http://blog.rockrealtywi.com/approved-fha-mortgage/
Hello and thank you for your question. The only way to know if you can qualify for a home loan is to speak with a lender. There are many good values in Beloit and it may be a matter of finding a home you can quaify for. I would be happy to help you in the process. Good luck!