Susan Dodge, Home Buyer in Huntington Station, NY

My husband and I would really like to see some houses in Huntington Station, Ny. We are first time home buyers that have been approved already. I can

Asked by Susan Dodge, Huntington Station, NY Tue Jul 27, 2010

not seem to get a single agent to return a call or make appointments for us. It is like everyone is out to lunch. We are really ready to buy. What should I do to find someone to represent us?

Answers

13
jay moronta’s answer
I've got a great house if your still looking...right off of lenox Road, beautiful corner prop...lots of land..and compl renovated...beauty and steal at 205K...with sellers concession too..email me @
jraul_2000@yahoo.com
I know you are already pre-approved and I congratulate you. Many lenders are having issues with closing loans in a timely fashion, they are also making you jump through multiple hoops that cause a great deal of stress !!

I represent a bank, I can close in 35 days FHA or Conventional, I am cheaper and I can normally offer you a better rate. I can help out with fees. I am very savy in the area and represent the best realtors in our market. We make this smooth, we keep you happy, we close on time ! Buying a house was stressful, we continue to provide great service and most important, a happy new homeowner!

I have worked with some of these agents below, they are all very good !

Kieran Rodgers
631-316-7272
krodgers@thefederalsavingsbank.com
The Federal Savings Bank
Hello Susan. I would be happy to assist you . I live and work in Huntington. I currently have a property for sale in Huntington Station, on a great cul-de-sac. Feel free to contact me anytime...I always return calls!
Hi i have a wonderful agent her name is terea zboray CSH signature office 631 692-4800 .. we have a 3 bd 2full &1 1/2 baths town home olny 10 yrs old great location clubhpouse pool tennis cpourt gym close to RR ... remote garage come check it out only 319,900 is our aking price :) good luck
good evening susan..
i was curious when i saw your question posted regarding your circumstance..
if you have not choosen someone to represent you, (you are entitled to be represented
by a buyers agent, often times agents are working for the sellers, however you can
choose to have a buyers agent represent YOUR end of the transaction, negotiating
the best price and terms on your behalf..
if you have not selected someone at this time to help you on this very important
purchase, please feel free to contact me at your convenience..
i will be happy to help...
the best method of contact for me is my cell which is always on and with me..
631-921-9979...
thank you very much for the opportunity to answer your questions..
have a wonderful evening..

Lisa Palermo
Coldwell Banker Residential
lisa.palermo@cbmoves.com <- email
Hello Susan. If you would like to work with a Realtor that lives and works in Huntington, I would be happy to assist you and your husband in the purchase of your home. You may contact me at any time to discuss my credentials at 631.987.0165, or email me at frank.marchetta@prudentialelliman.com
All emails come to my phone. Purchasing your new home should be fun and stress free. I look forward to your call.
Frank
Hello Susan :)

I'm glad you asked the question about "someone to represent us".
Since this is probably going to be one if not THE largest purchase you make in your lifetime, you DO want someone to represent you. I am a Certified Buyers Representative and will be more than happy to discuss the possibility of me representing you. I keep long hours (10-10 7 days) so generally I can accomidate unique schedules. I would like to speak with you, hear about your wants & needs, and then work on satisfying them. Feel free to contact me on my cell as it is the best means of communication.
Best of Luck in you search for a home should I not hear from you.

Irene M. Renna
Century 21 Princeton Properties
(631) 467-0009 office
(631) 467-0029 fax
(631) 291-2180 cell
Irene.Renna@Century21.com
I would be happy to help you in your search and feel free to contact me directly--not sure what agencies you have called nor what agents are not returning calls--however, you can also consider walking into a few different realty offices and you can interview agents on the spot--then choose the one you like best.
Susan,
Please feel free to give me a call. I would be happy to find you and your husband your 1st home. I'm always reachable as I keep my cell with me at all times and have a strong background in customer service.
Finding your first home should be exciting not frustrating!
Hi Susan,
I will be happy to speak with you and help you find Just The Right House. Please call or email me. Thank you
Jane Zilpelwar
631-889-2997
Hi Susan, I'm surprised at what you have found, most agents are heavily prospecting for business right now. You want to work with a buyers agent; that is an agent that is looking out for you and protecting your interests. I work with many fine agents, but I recommend you call our Exit office at 631-543-2009 and ask for Natalie or Francesca. Natalie specializes in Huntington Station, and Francesca is also very familar with the area. Either one would be a great choice, and would be working as buyers agents for you. Good luck.
Tom Brady
Exit Achieve Realty
Susan, I and all of my agents would be happy to accommodate you and represent you.

Gail@GailGladstone.com
631-425-6150

We're ready when you're ready!
Web Reference: http://GailGladstone.com
Susan,

Generally speaking, agents that do open houses are motivated and looking for customers with which to work. We recommend attending a few not as much for the purpose of seeing these properties but identifying an agent that you feel comfortable working with.

Using this format as an informat interview may be you ticket to finding the right agent to represent you.

Best wishes,