Home Buying in Las Vegas>Question Details

Cate Hallman, Home Buyer in Las Vegas, NV

My husband and I would like to come to L.V. from the middle of Dec. '12 to the middle of Jan.'13- to house hunt and see how we like desert

Asked by Cate Hallman, Las Vegas, NV Wed Sep 12, 2012

living. We are having trouble finding a place to stay with our 2 mature 8 lb papillions since most apts only have 6 month leases. Any suggestions?

Your best bet are Las Vegas hotels/motel that will rent with dogs. Google LV Motels Dogs
Dec to Jan could be very cold even in the desert.

David Cooper Investor 702-499-7037
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Sep 12, 2012

You should also check into new homes at Harmony Homes Bella Fiore & Tremezzo Communities in the Lake Las Vegas Master Plan. They are a little above your stated price range but are well worth the look. Starting at $298,990 plans go from 2307 sq ft thru 4615 sq ft. - both communities are gated with security patrol included.

Lake Las Vegas is a peaceful Master Plan Community only 15-20 minutes from the strip. You can check out the community specific websites at http://www.bellafiorellv.com and http://www.tremezzollv.com or contact me direct at 702-324-9281 or email Mdutchess@HarmonyHomes.com.

0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 7, 2012
Hi Cate,
There are many condos and homes for rent on a month-to-month in Las Vegas that will accept your two pets. I would be glad to send you properties to look at that will accept pets and show you any that you would like to see while visiting here.
Carolyn Dahan
(702) 250-2739
Prudential Americana
My suggestion is to locate a place that suits you and your husband, lease for six months while you get to know the area.

I can assist you with rentals or purchases.

Nakia Woodson
Wardley Real Estate
We have all of our investors and buyers stay at the Mariot Suites off Stephanie and the 215. They do a great job and take pets. Let me know what you're looking for, what you want to know about Vegas or surrounding areas and we'd love to help you with information and show you homes if you're buying or renting. We've been here since 1976 and have helped hundreds of people relocate, invest and buy homes. Thanks, Matt and Kim

Matthew D’Ercole
One Source Realty and Management
Cell - 702.501.0973
Website - http://matthewsellslasvegas.las.mlxchange.com
I agree with the agent below in regard to the Summer heat. That is the TRUE test!

LV Property Search
try google searching las vegas vacation rentals.
if you really want to see how you like desert living and will be living here year round, you may want to visit in the Summer to see if you can stand the heat!