Home Buying in Hickory>Question Details

tinamarin1974, Home Buyer in Marlin, TX

My husband and I will be in hickory in the next 2 weeks and we are looking for an agent to show us some listing's we have 2-3 days to find a house .

Asked by tinamarin1974, Marlin, TX Fri Jan 24, 2014

Answers

5
My family and I have lived in Hickory for 25 years. I recommend Burlene Price at Coldwell Banker. She and her daughter Blenda work together and do an amazing job. They are often top agents in the area and nice as can be. Good luck with your search and the move!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Jan 24, 2014
Would you be willing to answer some questions I have about an area? any help would be greatly appreciated ..
Flag Thu Feb 6, 2014
I would be more than happy to help you find the home you are looking for in our area. I have lived in Hickory all my life and know the area well. If you would contact me so we could discuss what your wants and needs are, then I will have several homes ready for you to view when you get to Hickory. I look forward to hearing from you soon. My email is: teresa.hickoryhomesource@gmail.com and my cell is: 828-228-0440. Have a great day.
Let me give you a quote on your purchase. Compare mine to other offers.

Contact me to save money on your closing costs! Purchase Power - Mortgage Package Put more of your money into your house and less into your closing. Save on fees. For example: No Underwriting Fee No Appraisal Fee No Document Prep Fee No Credit Report Fee No Fee for Lender Title Policy No Recording Fee No Settlement or Closing Fee No Flood Certification Fee And More Competitive Rates Close On Time Pledge http://www.gtoriginations.com/scott.cox cell: 919-219-2252
Hi! My husband, son and I work together as a team with Realty Executives of Hickory. We were all born and raised here in Catawba County, so we are very familiar with the area and the market. Mike and I have been real estate brokers for 18 years, and Sean has had his license for 7 years. We would love the opportunity to assist you with your home search here in our beautiful city of Hickory! Please feel free to email me or call me at 828-381-2704 (Dawn cell). My email is dawnkilby@gmail.com.
Thank you for your inquiry, and we are very excited about meeting you and your husband!

The Kilby Team - Mike, Dawn and Sean
I may be able to help. Please feel free to contact me at (828) 326-8822.