Amanda Robbi…, Home Buyer in South Beloit, IL

My husband and I were looking to get a rent to own home or a repo home in beloit , but not sure where to start is there someone who can help?

Asked by Amanda Robbins, South Beloit, IL Mon Oct 31, 2011

My husband and I have 4 children and a dog. I also run a daycare out of my home. we need a larger home in the south beloit, beloit area. Problem is our credit is not the best due to me being off work for almost two years and falling behind on bills. If there is someone out there that can help us please let me know

Answers

1
I am Erin Roberts from Allen Realty, Inc. I was recently introduced to Wynn Henderson from Southwest WI Community Action, Inc. A non-profit organization that might be able to help you find the property you are looking for. His office number is 608-935-2326 ext 217. I know they are actively helping people in Green County but Rock is one of the counties they might be able to work in also. Good luck in your search!