Home Buying in Beloit>Question Details

Lauren, Other/Just Looking in Rockford, IL

My husband and I were looking for a rent to own/land contract in beloit what woulld be the best bet for a realtor that would be able to help with that

Asked by Lauren, Rockford, IL Sat Feb 20, 2010

Answers

2
Hi Lauren,

I'm located in Beloit and would be happy to help you find a home to rent with option to buy or a land contract. The market is picking up and we have a few more listing that would suit your needs (rent or land contract).

Lots of things to discuss and I'd been happy to answer any questions you might have about the process. You can contact me at 608-921-4687.

Beth Bausman, SRES
Coldwell Banker Premier Bort's
2680 Prairie Avenue
Beloit, WI 53511
Lauren:

Good morning. I am with First Weber Group Realtors in Janesville, Wisconsin, and would be happy to help you and your husband find a rent-to-own/land contract in Beloit. If you would like to provide me with your contact information, I will call you to discuss exactly what it is you are looking for. If you are more comfortable contacting me, you may either call me at 608-886-3779 or via e-mail at howeskoglunds@firstweber.com.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Staci Howe Skoglund
REALTOR®
First Weber Group
2021 Holiday Drive
Janesville, WI 53545