Home Buying in Yuma>Question Details

Jovanna Berm…, Home Buyer in Yuma County, AZ

My husband and I want to buy a house in the near future but need help starting the process. Can anyone help us in the Yuma County Area. Thanks!

Asked by Jovanna Bermudez, Yuma County, AZ Wed Sep 26, 2012

0 votes Share Flag Home Buying in Yuma

Answers

4
Sean’s answer
Jovanna-
I would also love to help you find a home here in Yuma. I have a great deal of experience with first time home buyers. Together we can make this a great experience for you. PLUS.. when you buy or sell a house with me, you get to use my truck to move for free! I have a large moving truck that makes your move way easier. Dont hesitate to call any time.
I am happy to help.

Sean Rodgerson
Powerhouse Realty
928-210-9582
Sean@UseMeMoveFree.com
Hi Jovanna,

You have made the first step by reaching out for guidance. One of the first steps in the process is to find out how much loan you would qualify for. That will allow you to focus your attention in your search on the right properties for you. Your Realtor can help you choose a lender that will help guide you through the process and, together, they can be your support team. Please feel free to call me at Prudential Griffin Realty when you are ready to get started. I look forward to meeting you.

Sandi Griffin
Hi Jovanna,

What a great decision. It is an opportune time to buy a house with prices down and intereste rates very low. We would love to sit down with you and your husband and give you a home buying presentation and answer any questions you may have.

You can reach me at ((928)329-8888 or email me at info@yumarealestate.com.

Please also feel free to visit our website at http://www.YumaRealEstate.com.

Dennis Krill
The Krill Team
Congrats on deciding to buy a home! I am a Realtor with Arizona Land Sales here in Yuma COunty and would be more than happy to walk you through the process.
My phone number is (928)750-8073 or you can contact me via email at victoria@arizonalandsales.net

Hope to hear from you!