Home Buying in Naples>Question Details

Gina, Home Buyer in Naples, FL

My husband and I want to buy a home with owner financing in Naples, FL. We have a good down payment. Where can we look for owner financed homes?

Asked by Gina, Naples, FL Sat Apr 13, 2013

We are looking for 4 bedroom, at least 2 baths, and somewhere we can have our dogs.

Answers

13
Call me to discuss in more details what you need. Just today I saw an agent in my office offering a property with seller financing. Need to know the number of dogs you have too. KathyBc 800-448-3411 ext 601...(5/6)
What is your price range and what parameters are you looking for? Can't answer before that is known...KathyBC 800-448-3411 ext 601...(5/6)
I assisted Gina in purchasing a home and I would love to assist anyone else looking to buy a home with regular financing or owner financing. Please feel free to contact me at ryan@napleshomes.com or via cell 239.244.1559. In addition, please check out my website, http://www.napleshomes.com. It is the premiere resource for the Naples real estate market including the latest trends, news, listings, and much more! I look forward to hearing from you and assisting you!

Ryan Schwartz, Realtor
239.244.1559
Web Reference: http://www.NaplesHomes.com
Realtors have access to this information. I would be happy to share with you. Call to discuss: 239-571-0627
We are also looking for a house with owner financing. We have good credit. Email me at floridaatm@gmail.com
If you have good credit. I would continue to look for a conventional mortgage.
Flag Mon Jul 8, 2013
Hi Gina,

I also would recommend that you work with an agent to help you in the identified several homes in the area the offer lease option, and hold 1st & 2nd mortgage., Here is a home in the area offering owner financing.. http://www.naplesflareahomes.com/listings/propertyid/2130111…

Raymond Cabral, GRI, MPA
Certified Distressed Property Expert
Short Sale & Foreclosure Resource
239.293.8571
239.449.1000
Work with an agent. KathyBC 800-448-3411 ext 601...be sure you have acess to your credit scores and ability to verify funds. (4/13)
Hello Gina -- recommend that you seek FIRST a professional, full time Realtor to assist - Indeed, believe that our personal experience in 25+ years buying, selling and of course assiting client's as yourself would well serve your needs.

William G. Scherer
Broker / Owner
Excel Real Estate Services, Inc.
239.263.1990
I am not aware of a data base or site which has your request as a topic or separate subject. Engaging a Realtor to view listings in the price range and other criteria you want will give that Realtor the opportunity to view "Realtor only" or "confidential remarks", which is usually where the listing agent will place the information for seller financing availability and/or some of the terms for same.

Having represented both sellers and buyers (never in the same transaction, however) involving seller financing, there is additional information I would need in order to outline for you a "marketing" plan to find such sellers that would include a review of the listings. I would be acting as your agent and not be acting as an agent for the seller.

Feel free to call my toll free number: 888-841-8087 which is forwarded to my FL cell: 239-850-1330.

Constantine "Dino" Konstans
Broker/Sales Associate FL license 3009160
Sun Realty Naples - Bonita - Punta Gorda
Hi Gina

I will be happy to assist you. A lot programs.
I'm work with investors on the Area.

FLORIDA HOME REALTY INC.
DIEGO FIGUEROA
BROKER A.
dfigueroa005@hotmail.com
http://Www.diegorealestatenaples.com
Cell 239 692 7757
Off. 239 430 3995
Fax. 239 430 6869
Hi Gina,
This sounds like the perfect instance to get the assistance of a Realtor. The homes where owner financing is an option aren't very easy to find on real estate websites as a buyer and are usually specified in the MLS service available to realtors. Just so you are aware, there are some local banks with foreign investors and I have a client with not the best credit who was able to obtain financing through them, which opens up your options in doing a home search. Please let me know if I can assist you in any of these options. You can contact me directly at 239-784-1984 or lavitaciara@gmail.com. Good luck!

I specialize in these types of deals and I have some great deals for you.Please call me.

Thank You,
Jimmy Armstrong
The April and Jimmy Team
Realty Direct Naples
239-877-3194