Home Buying in Eastport>Question Details

Mleibowi, Home Buyer in Eastport, NY

My husband and I have seen "Ovation" model at Encore Atlantic Shores. Do you have any of this model listed? We plan on coming out on Monday 14th .

Asked by Mleibowi, Eastport, NY Thu Oct 10, 2013

Answers

5
You can check http://www.mlsli.com or consider working with an agent of your own...
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Oct 10, 2013
I know this is an old post, but did you ever find a place Mleibowi?
Please give me a call if you are looking for a great lender. 810-335-3503. Or you can send me an email at wallen@proficiomortgage.com and I can send you an inquiry form to get your paperwork started and try to get you pre qualified.

William Allen
Mortgage Banker
Spoke to Mary Clay who has one unit that I know of at 19 Concerto Ct. We would like to see other properties and do not plan on signing up with Mary. We want to look at towns nearby and services available at Atlantic Shores, Encore. We have friends who are there and are very happy but this is a bit change for us since we have lived in Nassau County for so long. If you have any listings we would be happy to meet with you on 14th.
There is currently one listed for $575,000. Are you already working with an agent? I would be pleased to show you that property (and any others there) if you like. There are currently 9 listings in that development. Thank you.
I don't personally have listings in that development but would be happy to show you everything that is available in that development on Monday. Because I don't have any listings there, I can act as a buyer's agent for you instead of the listing agent whom works for the seller. Thanks.
Flag Thu Oct 10, 2013
Are you available on Monday to show up properties. I looked at the floor plans and really like the open kitchen of "Ovation". Crescendo might work also. Please get back to me. thanks
Flag Thu Oct 10, 2013