Home Buying in Cary>Question Details

bellyjean18, Home Buyer in Clayton, NC

My husband and I have extremely poor credit, we would still like to have the option to buy sooner rather than later. Any programs available to help?

Asked by bellyjean18, Clayton, NC Mon Apr 7, 2014

0 votes Share Flag Home Buying in Cary

Answers

4
There are a lot of things we want in life. Buying a home is right there at the top but, that isn't necessarily something we need.

Why do you have extremely poor credit? You need to find the root problem before you go on the path of trying to qualify for a home loan purchase. Did you suffer a one time catostrophic medical event that you can document or, do you just have a history of not paying your creditors?

Are you max'd out on credit cards? While that will typically lower your credit, it doesn't typically cause "Extremely poor credit". Regardless, you have to solve the credit issues and change the conditions that caused your credit to be extremely poor before you embark on the path to home ownership.

Home ownership is a tremendous responsibility that impacts not only you but, your neighboors if you decide one day you no longer care to be a homeowner and just walk away.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Apr 7, 2014
We just acquired a new loan that is 100% Financing, NO CREDIT Verification, NO JOB Verification.. We can do the loan in any state, minimum loan amount $100,000... Can be used for Commercial or Residential and can also be offered in some other countries...You will be surprised how competitive the payment will be.
Before you go hiring a law firm to "Repair" your credit, i'd do some research and read about the complaints. Also, there is nothing any credit repair organization can legally do for you — including removing inaccurate credit information — which you can’t do for yourself, for free. However, you may decide it is worth paying an organization to take care of these matters for you. The fees can be substantial, ranging from hundreds to thousands of dollars.
Flag Wed Apr 23, 2014
bellyjean18 - I would be happy to speak with you over the phone and go over many options that might help.
I am local too.

Integrated Funding
Jeff Gay
919-847-2766 x102
Raleigh, NC
If you have poor credit I would suggest you get with a local mortgage lender to assess how far you need to improve and possibly put you in a credit counseling program.