Home Buying in East Quogue>Question Details

Nancy Connol…, Other/Just Looking in 11777

My husband and I are retired living in Florida. We would like to buy a summer place near Port Jefferson. We

Asked by Nancy Connolly, 11777 Mon Apr 20, 2009

like to come up in May until October. Any beach communities nearby?

Answers

6
I can see a lot of variables that come into play in this situation. You should determine exactly what you are looking for in your summer home, how much you are willing to spend, as well as what you are comfortable paying in taxes. Based on those answers you can start to narrow down your search. Feel free to contact me if you or anyone else would like assistance in this area.

Nicholas Campasano
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
Century 21 AA Realty
E: NickC@Century21aa.com
C: 631-848-6515
O: 631-226-5995 x206
What do you mean by "near"? Some people may think near is within 5 minutes traveling distance, and others 30 minutes or so. Another consideration would be the size of the home and the price range you are looking for.
You will have quite a few choices depending on your budget, and if you haven't already visited with a qualified loan officer, now is the time, know what your budget can handle. You can also check out MLSLI.com for a general idea.

Anna
Hi Nancy,
Yes, there are beach communities near by. Our office is very close to Port Jefferson just a next town over. What kind of property are you looking for, price range, etc.. I will be very delighted to help you and answer any questions you may have. Thank you..

Jane Zilpelwar
jzilpelwar@yahoo.com
631-889-2997
Hi Nancy,

Yes there are quite a few beach communities in the area. If you'd like you can go to homesalesforyou.listingbook.com and search based on locations from a map. Through this site you can search like a realtor searches. This should help you find the homes in beach communities near Port Jefferson.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or need further assistance.

Patricia Dalmazio
Associate Broker
Prudential Douglas Elliman
516 244-5314
There are homes that have beach rights, tennis and golf. Full spectrum of pricing. If you are intersted, I can supply you with more information. I can be reached at 631-987-0165.