Home Buying in Barefoot Bay>Question Details

johnsonja, Home Buyer in Barefoot Bay, FL

My husband and I are planning to move from NC to the Sebastian area in the next 3-6 months.

Asked by johnsonja, Barefoot Bay, FL Tue Jan 1, 2013

Can we park a small camper on the home lot and a small fishing boat, and can the back yard be fenced in as we have two small dogs at around 20 lbs each. What are the deed restrictions in these communities? Will need to know that before we consider finding a suitable home there.

Answers

2
-

You may want to consider a 97% ot 95% purchase loan with NO monthly PMI.

see programs here: http://www.pro-option.com and call me to talk about payment options

===
It will not be financed. We are going to sell our home and then buy, or either do a contingency.
Flag Wed Jan 2, 2013
It will be a cash purchase after the sale of our current home.
Flag Wed Jan 2, 2013
No,you can't park the boat or camper on the property. Barefoot Bay has storage lots for these. You can fence in the property with permit and approval of the set backs. In Barefoot Bay you are restricted to 2 pets...no weight limit.

Let me know if I can help you in any other way.

Warm regards,

Diane Murdock (Barefoot Bay resident)
Rem/Max Crown
772-321-8335
Do you know what the fee is for the storage lots? It is possible that we would sell the small camper before moving into a community like that.
Flag Tue Jan 1, 2013