Home Buying in Fairhope>Question Details

Missy, Home Buyer in Fairhope, AL

My husband and I are looking to move south towards the coast. Fairhope looks great and the schools seem good. Would you recommend this area to a?

Asked by Missy, Fairhope, AL Thu Dec 10, 2009

young family relocating from the north?

Answers

4
We have lots of translants from all over the USA who love living here. Living in Fairhope is like being on vaction year-round! Fairhope also has great schools and an educational foundation that gives grants to local teachers and students. Fairhopers are known for hospitality especially for newcomers.

When you move to Fairhope and live here for awhile, you will regret not moving sooner!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Feb 17, 2010
Hi Missy - I'm currently raising my children in Fairhope and honestly wouldn't want to be anywhere else. I have a three year old and a nine year old. The nine year old boy, Will, is currently in third grade at Fairhope Elementary and we couldn't be happier with his progress. I've actually had folks here from a neighboring county where public school is not an option and private schools cost more than college tuition! Their kids had to brush up with a tutor to catch up our public schools.

In addition to the schools, the lack of crime, great outdoors and quaint downtown area are all wonderful reasons to live and raise children here. My name is Terryl Reeves and I'm the Broker/Owner of Fairhope Realty Group. Feel free to visit my web-site at http://www.FairhopeRealtyGroup.com, and call or email me if I can answer any more questions or show you any homes. I'm always glad to help if I can.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 11, 2009
Fairhope area is beautiful..Do you have jobs that will transfer you to this area. I am a real estate broker and would be happy to work with you. You can reach me at 251-978-1471
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 11, 2009
Hi Missy,

I live in Daphne, Alabama, and would be happy to send you school information for Daphne and Fairhope.
If I can help you with any of your real estate needs, please contact me at goldmancindyr@gmail.com