Home Buying in Flushing>Question Details

snrodell, Other/Just Looking in Flushing, MI

My husband and I are looking to buy a home in Flushing Michigan, can anyone tell me what area in Flushing is the nicest, best area to raise a family?

Asked by snrodell, Flushing, MI Tue Aug 28, 2012

Answers

4
We have a nice 3 1/2 bd. condo. 1850 sq ft. on small private lake. purchase or rent to own. ron
810-252-8318
I'm a local criminal defense attorney. I would avoid Flushing homes, that are part of the Mt. Morris taxing zones. Mt. Morris has some crime issues.
The best part of Flushing is so subjective that only you can make that decision.

Some people prefer the downtown area as they prefer to have everything within a short distance. There are many great businesses in the downtown area, as well as a beautiful city park that has live shows and movies througout the summer, and the Big A sponsored car shows which draw large crowds.

Then there is the Township - most homes have larger yards and that country feel, yet close enough to enjoy the city conveniences.

The decision is yours - I suggest you drive around the both the city and the Township and get a feel for what area you like best.

If you would like a list of the homes in the Flushing area, e-mail me at barbsellshomes@ymail.com and I would be happy to assist you further.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 2, 2012
Unfortunately, this is something that we're not allowed to specifically answer as Realtors®.

The best thing to do would be to look up the schools in the area and see how they rank. Also, call the local police or sheriff's department and ask about crime rates in the areas.