Home Buying in Central>Question Details

Mary, Home Buyer in Fresno, CA

My husband and I are looking to buy a home. This would be our first home. We've never bought a home. Our

Asked by Mary, Fresno, CA Tue Feb 5, 2008

credit is good, income is stable, only debt we have is his school loan. Our only problem is that we don't have much for a down payment. Is it true that when you're a first time home buyer, there are programs to help with the down payment or buy a home with no down payment? Is it possible to buy a home with no down payment? And can this be done with a short sale?

Answers

2
Absolutely! You really need to talk to a lender for an accurate quote. I suggest calling:
Jeff Merrill, Loan Officer
jeffmerrill@gmail.com
Phone: 559-325-3650
Cell Phone: 559-323-5559
marym there are many great programs for first time home buyers. My team would love to help you. If you are ready to engage an Agent, please call us, or check out my website for help. Good Luck, it's a great time for 1st timers to buy right now! :)
Web Reference: http://askEB.co