Home Buying in Bronx>Question Details

Shabana H-ra…, Home Buyer in New York, NY

My husband and I are looking into buying a multifamily home in the Bronx. We will occupy the unit and rent the rest. We are not familiar with the

Asked by Shabana H-rahman, New York, NY Tue Jun 25, 2013

Bronx neighborhoods where there are good schools and good rental value as well. Our budget is to be within 400k. Any suggestions?

Answers

10
Hi Shabana,

If you're still looking for a home. Please get back to me since I have a few 2 families which is your best bet to find a multi family in the Bronx around $400k. Looking forward to hearing from you and going over your options.
Hi, Luckily you can find a lot in the Bronx around your price range. I've found that Pelham Parkway, Throggs Neck, Riverdale seem to be very popular with my clients. You can visit http://www.SchoolDigger.com, http://www.SchoolMatters.com, and http://www.GreatSchools.org for in-depth school reports and stats.

Sincerely

Christopher Pagli
Accredited Buyer Representative
Licensed associate Broker
914.406.9023
Good day, I do have what you are looking for and more, 3 family 3/2/2, brick , semi detach, 4 car parking , wait for the price,,,,,,,,,, $444,000 neg, doesn't get much better, please call me @ 646-851-6799 to view your home, thank u Mr Bull
Hi Shabana,

Congratulations on taking your first step towards homeownership. Before you can begin your search, you will need to obtain a Preapproval letter from your bank or a mortgage broker. Based on the amount you are qualified for it will determine the amount you can spend on your purchase. There are several properties that fits your criteria within the range you mentioned.

If you would like to discuss further, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Nirmala Caraballo
Tel. 646-479-7873
Email: nhcaraballo@yahoo.com
Shabana, I strongly suggest you call Victor Reynoso from Exit Realty Search. It's the top office in the Bronx and he is just a good agent to do business with. He has lived in the Bronx for a very, very long time and knows it well.

Victor Reynoso
Exit Realty Search
(917) 312-8268

If my response was helpful, consider clicking BEST ANSWER!

Javier Meneses
Senior Loan Officer
STERLING NATIONAL BANK
310 Crossways Park Drive
Woodbury, NY 11797
jmeneses@snb.com
(516) 606-9648 Cell
(631) 659-2011 Office
(516) 918-5383 Fax
Shabana,
I have a new construction two, three and four families available that will definitely interest you and your husband.
Call me let's talk about the options and your needs!

Respect and Honor,
Ameer Lowe
347-688-2675
Be aware that a mortgage pre-approval letter is required in order to determine your price range and for any offers to be taken seriously, therefore if you haven't done so yet visit with any licensed loan officer; also choose an agent to work with, he/she will be your best guide.
There are a few to choose from. I actually know of about 3 properties that will fit your needs and your budget. How soon can you get out to view these properties? Please contact me at your earliest convienence.
Bruce a mcintyre.
646.588.1720
0r via email at bruce.mcintyre@pantigagroup.com
Bruce a mcintyre.
646.588.1720