Home Buying in Stow>Question Details

brittany_ash…, Renter in 44224

My husband and I are looking for a rent to own/land contract/lease purchase in Stow, Ohio. 3 bedrooms, 2 baths. We will be moving March, 2014.

Asked by brittany_ashlyn, 44224 Fri Aug 2, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Home Buying in Stow

Answers

3
Brittany,
I actually have a great listing at 3368 Hiwood Ave in Stow that they would consider renting its 3 bedroom 2 full baths, and 2 extra bedrooms and family room in lower level. Finished basement.
Please call me with any questions. 330-687-7300. Thanks. Jacqui
That sounds perfect. However I'm sure they want to sell it or rent it out sooner than March. If they aren't planning on moving until spring that would be great, but I completely understand otherwise. My email address is brittanyashlynhack@gmail.com. Thanks!
Flag Mon Aug 5, 2013
Brittany,

I currently have a home that I will be listing on the border of Stow and Cuyahoga Falls that may be eligible for a land contract or rent to own. I am certain the homeowner would require 10% down. Will this be an issue? If not, I will send you information.

Thanks!
Micah Riley, Realtor
330.338.5130 cell
Yes this home would be available in the Spring of 2014. That would actually be perfect because there is a short term tenant in the home now. If you would like, give me a call and I will get you some photos of it. Thanks! Micah Riley, REALTOR 330.338.5130
Flag Tue Dec 10, 2013
My email is brittanyashlynhack@gmail.com
Flag Fri Aug 16, 2013
Thank you for responding. Would this home be ready spring 2014? I would need to know more about the house, the year, school dsitrict, etc.and listing price. Thanks.
Flag Fri Aug 16, 2013
Good luck finding any rent to own anything. That does not work so sellers avoid it, you should too. it is a great way to waste your time and lose money. It sounds good, but it is a horrid way to lose money.