Home Buying in Mebane>Question Details

Becca, Home Buyer in 27302

My husband and I are looking for a rent/lease to own property in Mebane. Our credit scores are not good right now and we are working on that.

Asked by Becca, 27302 Tue Oct 23, 2012

Do credit repair specialist work? Due to our credit scores, the option is rent/lease to own. Thank you for your help.

Answers

2
you can go to http://www.ftc.gov and do all you can on your own about repairing your credit because it's really easy enough to do on your own.

The most important thing to do is to make sure you have a good enough mix of open and active accounts that currently report your positive payment history to all 3 bureaus right now. Without open and active accounts, your score will not improve enough to buy a home.

The next thing to do is to begin working with a loan officer that can provide you the insight to decide the best loan program for you.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Oct 30, 2012
Those opportunities are few and far between. Your credit may not be as bad as you think, though. I would be happy to talk to you about your options!