Home Buying in Camillus>Question Details

Becca2, Renter in Camillus, NY

My husband and I are looking for a home to rent/purchase option in the West Genny school district, 3/4 bdrm, 2 bath.Thanks.

Asked by Becca2, Camillus, NY Mon Apr 16, 2012

Answers

3
Be careful, I have never known anyone to be successful with a lease option, know a bunch of people that lost a lot of money, the link below may contain info that will keep you from being hurt, good luck,

Jim Simms
NMLS # 6395
JSimms@cmcloans.com
Financing Kentucky One Home at a Time
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Apr 16, 2012
Hello Becca2,
My name is McKenzie Kelly and I am a agent for Coldwell Banker Prime Properties. I work prodomantly in the West Genny school district. If you would like more information on that area or help finding a home I would love to help! My contact info is mckenzie.kelly@coldwellbankerprime.com or #315-657-7984
I look forward to working with you soon.
Since rent to won properties may not be listed as such, consider working with an agent of your own. Keep in mind that rent to own can be risky and one could stand to lose a bit of money, therefore inform yourself well beforehand. If you haven't done so yet, visit with any locensed loan officer, see if you can purchase outright...