Home Buying in Gulf Breeze>Question Details

Maryhelmich, Home Buyer in Frankfort, IL

My husband and I are looking for a home in Tiger Point with 4 bedrooms, 3 baths, garage and enclosed pool area is this possible?

Asked by Maryhelmich, Frankfort, IL Wed Apr 3, 2013

Answers

7
Deborah Orr’s answer
I absolutely agree with jhcox. Gulf Breeze has very low elevations and there was a lot of flooding during Ivan so if you decide to buy there, especially on the south side, make sure you get a mold inspection. It's cheaper in the gulf breeze area to get on the gulf and it's close to the base but flooding is a big problem.
The Tiger Pointe area is nice, but some parts of it flood during hurricanes. Quite a bit of the Tiger Point Subdivision did during hurricane Ivan. Water came all the way up to Lowes rear parking lot. The areas on the North side of hwy 98 are less prone to flooding. This home is in the Bay Woods Subdivision on the north side of Hwy 98 and has always remained high and dry.
http://pensacola.craigslist.org/reo/3721635881.html

Love to be near the water, but don't want to worry about sleeping in it.
Hi Mary,
May I ask why you have chosen Tiger Point? Have you been down here visiting before? Gulf Breeze is a great community, my husband and I moved here when our kids were young 14 years ago. We love it here. I am a Illinois native too, from west suburban Chicago. Please feel free to give me a call with any questions you may have.

Mindy Lennon
Exit Realty NFI
What a great community you have chosen. It is safe, near great schools and very close to Walmart and Lowes so you never have to travel far for the basics. Yes,very possible to find the house you are looking for. It should cost you somewhere between $300,000 to $350,000 unless you want to be on the water then prices are more. I have lived in Tiger Point for 17 years and love it. I will be glad to send specific listings for you. Please email me at mdmoran2@mchsi.com Thanks
Hi Mary,
Of the 17 active listings in the Gulf Breeze area that are 4 bedrooms and 3 baths, 5 are located in Tiger Point. The prices range from $349,000. - $848,000.00. I would be happy to email you a list of the properties for you to view. Please contact me by email kymberlypriller@hotmail.com or call my Cell -850-206-0510 If I can offer any additional information or assistance.
With kind regards,
Kymberly
Hi Mary,

Yes it is possible. Currently there are two active listings in Tiger Pt that have similar criteria. There is one on Bengal Rd which is exactly what you are looking for. It is listed for $349,000. There is another, larger home across the street from the sound that is listed for $575,000.
Please feel free to call or email if you would like more information on these or any other properties.

Tish Leahy
Realtor / St.Cert.Residential Appraiser
850-529-3842
-
-
Mary,

Start with getting pre-qualified to find out your max purchase power, payments and out of pocket money.

Scroll down below, then contact me to talk about how to minimize payments and reduce out of pocket costs.

1) 100% LTV- VA / (VA Jumbo @ lower ltv)
2) 100% LTV- USDA/12 mo. into Chapter 13 BK…OK Too
3) 99% LTV- FHA / (FHA to 580 score @ lower ltv)

4) 97% LTV- No monthly MI-No FHA 1.75% Fee
5) 95% LTV- CONDO
6) 90% LTV- No PMI -2nd Home
7) 90% LTV- JUMBO w/cc
8) 85% LTV- No PMI - Super Jumbo
9) 80% LTV- Invest./Rental
10) 75% LTV- Foreign Nationals

--------STATED INCOME ALT up to Super Jumbo-----------
http://www.StatedIncomeALT.com
11) 80% LTV- FIX n’ FLIP Invest. Prop.
12) 75% LTV- Foreign Nationals
13) 75% CLTV- Short Sale, BK, Foreclosure Forgiveness
14) 70% LTV- Soft and Hard Money
15) LOT/VACANT LAND LOANS
16) COMMERCIAL PROGRAMS-available nationwide

Go to: http://WWW.PRO-OPTION-COM or call 888-662-4404

Steve McRory
Pro Option Mortgage/ Florida
steve@pro-option.com
#204296

Prior Service U.S. Marine Corps
====