Angela, Home Buyer in 33487

My husband and I are looking for a home in Boca Raton. 2 bed/2 bath. He has a VA pension,SSI and a VA certificate of eligibility. We can afford $1400

Asked by Angela, 33487 Tue Jul 5, 2011

We would like a 10 to 15 year mortgage.The only problem I see is when my husband was ill,(prior to marriage) he got behind with the IRS. However, we have been paying on time and in full for almost 4 years. We have even gotten reductions for paying on time. However, when a credit report is run, the IRS lein is still listed as $19,000 even though we have paid it down to $10,000. I contacted the IRS as they said they do not update the amounts paid, they just remove the lein when its paid off. I think this is affecting his credit score. Can someone help us obtain a mortgage? Thank you for your time and consideration Allan and Angela Alvarenga (561)674-5402.

Answers

7
Hi Angela, I would be happy to discuss options with you and hour husband. You are welcome to see the recommendations for me on Trulia and decide if you would like to speak in person as I am local or over the phone :)

Mo Kamalzadeh

561-289-3165
Dear Angela,

I have an amazing Mortgage Broker, and he can advise you of what your options are! Ask for Emmanual.

Ste 502, 40 Southeast 5th Street
Boca Raton, FL 33432-6003
(561) 395-6900

Sincerely yours,
Jennifer Sommers
Hi Angela,
I can give you the names of some mortgage specialists who can help you determine your eligibility for a mortgage. As a sales associate with Bristol Properties in Boca Raton, I can help you locate a property that meets your needs once your financing is in order. Are you interested only in purchasing or in renting?
Angela,
Avoiding to analyze or just get a handle on your problem. I have a much simpler solution.
Avoid institutional financing altogether. There are millions of people with great credit history and great scores that are denied financing they are known as the self employed . The facts speak for themselves institutions are looking for excuses not to lend money to people like you.
Does that mean that you should give up? Hell, no.
There are a million opportunities with sellers looking for buyers like yourself who have equity in their homes and are not willing to give it away but are ready to provide terms with owner financing. Choose from a great variety of terms like, lease options, lease to purchase all providing opportunities for people that are focused and determined to purchase a home. The solution is simple do not waist on other second pursuing a quest that will ultimately deter you from becoming a homeowner. If you need further advice please contact me and show you how you could get results.
Angela,

We are experts in VA Loans and as I'm sure you know, we can go up to 100 percent financing for Veterans.

Please call me at the office: 561.314,4800 or on my cell phone: 954.729.4027. The initial consultation including credit report is absolutely Free of Charge. We're also offering a Free Appraisal Credit this month, so we can save you money over the competition.

Michael Somerville
eMortgage
Web Reference: http://www.emortgageFL.com
I'll talk to our mortgage person..Did you guys find a home yet?

Meeri
Lang Realty, Boca Raton
5613709422 cel
I am willing to help. I will need to access your credit file to review then we can work on an action plan.
When can we talk tomorrow?

Christian Penner
Area Manager/Mortgage Loan Originator
561-373-0987
Christian@ChristianPenner.com