Essence, Home Buyer in 95757

My husband and I are looking for a good mortgage broker. We are looking to purchase I elk grove.

Asked by Essence, 95757 Sat Mar 3, 2012

The person we are dealing with right we believe she's not good
At communicating and keeping us up to date.
It took us a long time to get our credit up toward
It needs to be and now we need to get things rolling. Are there any
good mortgage brokers out there that can help us.
We are looking for a 4 bdrm 2 ba home in the 95757 area

Answers

9
Hi Essence, we are in elk grove as well and very familiar with the area. With over 13 years Experience in Real estate Our team is always on hand ready to assist in anything you need to get started. If you are still looking for a home in elk grove please feel free to give us a call at 916-947-4312 mention Trulia buyer .

Thanks!

JudyandSam Team
RE/MAX Gold-Laguna
9280 W. Stockton Blvd #110
Elk Grove, CA 95758
Essence / Should your loan amount be equal to or more than $750,000 / I would love to provide you with a Portfolio Loan that fits your requirements perfectly / please view my website http://www.LuxuryHomeLoansCA.com / Best wishes / Rudi
I can recommend Ben Ludington, from Wells Fargo. They are a bank/direct lender, but Ben is really great to work with, ben.d.ludington@wellsfargo.com, 916-480-2209. Mention my name when contacting him.
I have to believe that you are working with a realtor already. Have you communicated your concerns with them? Your realtor should work closely with everyone on your 'team' and make sure any concerns are addressed. (your 'team' includes the lender, home inspector, and others....)

Personally, I expect a lender to communicate every step of the way. I also want confidence that the loan will close on time, because in this market, there's often costs associated with closing especially if we miss the close of escrow date. I want that as the realtor on the team, because when they don't, I would need to work harder and all of us on the team have more stress.

Think of it as a relay race with a deadline. If the lender is late, or makes mistakes, the rest of us have to work harder and faster than we typically would. That's why I depend on Chris Stahl at Summit Funding. He GUARANTEES an on ontime close. If you're still looking, call Chris at (916) 768-8000. But make sure and get your resltor involved with you on this issue.
Web Reference: http://www.suearcher.com
Essence,

I encourage you before you buy to please read my article. Please click on link below and see if this program is for you. We offer several great loan programs but by far the RDL is best program going. Check it out and let me know if you have any questions. I have many referral from your area, check out my recommendations and I have referrals you can contact if you would like.

Best of Luck!
Hi Essence, I have been licensed for 19 yrs, in the mortgage business for 15 yrs, owned my own Real Estate and Mortgage office, and work heavily in the 95757 area I feel that I can direct you best. I work with Chad Focht from Mason-McDuffie @ 798-1234. Mason McDuffie is banker which is important. He also has his own delegated underwriter and appraisers closing most of his loans in 18 days. Even dreadful FHA loans are only taking 21 days. One of the things I enjoy about working with Chad is that i don't have to worry about things because he makes it happen. His work ethics are like mine: I'm in the real estate business and my phone is on till about 10:30 pm 7 days a week. I'm there for my clients just as Chad is there for me and my clients. He also doesn't charge any origination fee because of the way his compensation is set up with his company. He therefore might be thousands less than others who charge an origination fee. A 4br/2ba in 95757 will vary depending on what part of that area. If your right behind Kohls and your 2000 sq. ft that could sell for $210K to $250K depending on the home and in origination that could be a savings using Chad of $2,000 or so. If you want it done right, done fast and no worries then he's "the man".
If I can be of any assistance to you please contact me at 916-416-8600. My business is 99% referral and I know of some foreclosures that should be hitting the market soon in that area. Look forward to possibly hearing from you.
Web Reference: http://www.CertifiedDPE.com
I'm the broker for Exquisite Real Estate in Elk Grove. Our in house lender has over 10 years experience in the business but the reason why I have high reccomendations for him is because he is great at keeping constant communication with his buyers and keeping them well informed, not only with where the buyer's are in the transaction but he lets them know what will happen next which I think is very key and helpful. When you know what to expect you are better prepared. Faaye' is very easy to talk to and easily explains things so you will understand the process. Regardless of which lender you choose I hope you experience a smooth purchase. His information is below.

Faaye' Agiobene
Senior Loan Officer
Republic Mortgage Home Loans
(916) 475-4367
Faaye@republicmortgage.com

Vanessa Agiobene
Broker - CEO
Exquisite Real Estate, Inc.
T: 800.383.0144 Ext. 807
C: 916.533.6798
F: 800.383.0144
Vanessa@ExquisiteBroker.com
http://www.MyExquisiteRealEstate.com
I use Doug Hallstrom with Comstock Mortgage. He communicates great, is able to close deals phenominally quick and works hard to make sure the deal stays on track. I think he's terrific and wish all my clients used him! His number is 916-802-0864 and his email is dhallstrom@comstockmortgage.com. If you need an agent I'd love to help. I work in Elk Grove and have lived there for 15 years, so I know the area well. My number is 916-838-3361. Good luck and I hope to hear from you!
I use Rich Estep from Paramount all the time. He always takes care of my clients and I have done personal purchases through him with no issues. His number is 916-218-7033 and please call me I am a preferred agent in the Elk Grove area my number is 916-267-0747.