Home Buying in Pekin>Question Details

Taylor Shiel…, Home Buyer in Mackinaw, IL

My husband and I are looking for a 3 bedroom house in the country with some acerage. We would like to stay out of the city for sure.

Asked by Taylor Shields, Mackinaw, IL Mon Oct 8, 2012

Answers

3
Taylor,we have a four bedroom house with 1.25 acres ona lake out in venado lakes,delavan.Will be going on sale in fab. email me overby111@hotmail.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 23, 2012
Taylor,
I am an agent that lives next to mackinaw and have always lived in that area. If you still need help finding a property or just have questions please contact me and I will be glad to help. I also built in that area for over thirty years.

thanks
greg lee Broker
Prudential Snyder
greglee@speednet.com
309-824-5011
Taylor, need some more info to give you worthwhile suggestions. How big of lot is your minimum? Are you wanting to have a horse/ride ATVs/large yard or woods? What price range? OK with no basement? No garage? To what areas do your family commute daily and what distance (time-wise) from there are you willing to commute?
We are looking in the surrounding counties like hopedale, delavan, or anything really. We aren't to familiar with the area we just know we would like to be in the country. We would like to have enough land for horses/atv/and woods. We would like a garage and basement if possible. We work in east peoria and we would only like to commute about 30 minutes or so. Right now we are driving an hour and 15 minutes to get to work. Thank you!
Flag Tue Oct 9, 2012