Home Buying in Tampa>Question Details

Xxxsurfergir…, Home Buyer in Murrieta, CA

My husband and I are in search of a housing community similar to Lansbrook within the Tampa-St. Pete-Clearwater area. Any suggestions?

Asked by Xxxsurfergirlxxx, Murrieta, CA Sat Feb 23, 2013

We happened upon Lansbrook, Palm Harbor and fell in love! It had everything we wanted... except the prices are a little too high. We are looking in the $200-$300 range and want that same planned community, family friendly feel with newer/unique styled houses.

Answers

8
Jenn Cook’s answer
I know of several communities that are similar to Lansbrook that I would be happy to tell you about. Feel free to give me a call or send me an email and I'll give you the info. Thanks and I hope to hear from you soon!

Jenn Cook
Realtor/Owner
Bahia Realty Group
813-810-7454
jenn@jenncook.com
http://www.tamparealestatelink.com
Trinity is the answer. Great schools and lovely communities. Trinity is just on the north side of the Pinellas/Pasco line about the 5 miles north of Lansbrook. You will get more home for your investment. The below link will take you to some homes that are currently available for sale in Trinity. http://www.floridagulfcoastgoodlife.com/idx/?idx-q-Locations…

If you send me your email and the features that you are looking for in a home, I would be happy to put a custom search together for you and send you home brochures for homes that meet your specific needs.

Our office is located in Trinity, and our team would be happy to assist you in finding a great home at a great value.

Fred Strickroot
HomeNet
mybestfloridarealtor@gmail.com
727-478-8997
Zipcode 33618 is "old carrollwood" in North Tampa. It is not a formal deed restricted community like Lansbrook, but the pride of homeownership is abundent and people have taken good care of their homes over the years. As with most "established neighborhoods", you will get a house here or there which is not taken care of, but those dont last long. Finding the spanish meditranian style is something I can accomplish for you I am pretty sure, but it will take a more detailed discussion and I am ready to listen when you and / or your husband are ready to talk. I need to know details such as are you paying cash, or will a mortgage be needed. If a mortgage is needed, have you gone through a pre apprval process with anyone, if not, would you need a short list of professionals I have worked with? Are you truly fixed a maximum price you want to pay, or monthly payment. Some communities where we may find the "just right" home could have an HOA. There are more questions and details, but I do not want to bore you until you are ready. Thank you! Have a wonderful search, no matter who you choose to represent your real estate interests.

Jim Myers
Keller Williams

8134582324
jimmyers@luxurylivingintampa.com
http://www.luxurylivingintampa.com
There are few master planned communities in the Clearwater-Tampa-St. Pete area. They are a bit spread out from each other so knowing what you will be doing, such as employment or schooling, will help narrow down areas.

You could go a little more north and look at the Trinity area. It was one time part of New Port Richey but they have separated themselves not just by name but as a city. There multiple newer construction subdivisions that make-up this community. In Tampa the first community to look at is Westchase. While a little older build - it is very, very popular. Newer communities include Seven Oaks and Meadow Pointe, both in Weshley Chapel area. Tampa Palms in the New Tampa area. Then in Valrico/Brandon - you may like Fish Hawk or Bloomingdale. I would love to help answer any questions you might have - please feel free to contact me directly.
There are MANY golf course communities that would meet this criteria. The prices will increase as you get closer to the Gulf or approach St Petersburg. Value wise, Lansbrook has a lot to offer.
-
Now if you are not a golfer, you have many, many more planned communities from which to choose. The community most appropriate for you will depend on your family composition and lifestyle preferences.

New more help?
Annette Lawrence, Broker/Associate
Remax Realtec Group
727.420.4041
http://RealEstateMadeEZ.us
=
=
Xxxsurfergirlxxx,

You may find that you can step up to the 350k to 400k with the right loan program.

After reviewing programs below, please email me at Steve@pro-option.com

1) 100% LTV- VA - pay off debt at closing on a purchases too!
2) 100% LTV- USDA - 12 mo. into Chapter 13 BK…OK Too!
3) 99% LTV- FHA
4) 97% LTV- NEW- No PMI -No FHA 1.75% MIP Fee!
5) 95% LTV- NEW-No PMI!
6) 95% LTV- NEW-CONDO Loan
7) 90% LTV- NEW-No PMI -2nd Home
8) 90% LTV- New-Jumbo w/cc
9) 85% LTV- NEW- No PMI to Super Jumbo
10) 80% LTV- Rental Property

------------STATED INCOME ALT Loan programs-------------
11) 80% LTV- to Super Jumbo
12) 80% LTV- FIX n’ FLIP Invest. Prop. – No min. credit!
13) 75% LTV-to Mega Jumbo
14) 75% LTV- Foreign Nationals-to Super Jumbo
15) 75% CLTV-after Short Sale, BK, Foreclosure to Super Jumbo
16) 70% LTV- Hard Money to Jumbo
17) Lot Loans / Land Loans Too!

Go to: http://WWW.PRO-OPTION-COM or call 888-662-4404

Steve McRory
Pro Option Mortgage/ Florida
steve@pro-option.com
http://WWW.PRO-OPTION.COM
Ph: 888 662 4404
#204296

Prior Service U.S. Marine Corps
====
Xxxsurfergirlxxx,

There are several communities within the Tampa area that may fit what you are looking for. Very similar to Westchase but more affordable is Fishhawk Ranch. I would be happy to show you homes in our area that fit your needs and budget. Please send me an email at Thoyt@prutropical.com or review my profile on Trulia and message me through this site. I can send you houses to review and help you find a perfect fit.

Respectfully,
Tracy Hoyt
Prudential Tropicl Realty.
Westchase would be very similar. You will love it. Very family oriented, tons of parks and lakes. Awesome schools, golf course, community pool, etc. It is also great and easy access to the gulf beaches. I will be happy to send you everything that is currently on the market. I am born and raised in Tampa and it is an awesome city with so much to do.There are a few other neighborhoods too that would be what you are looking for. Please call me anytime at 813-624-3679 or you can email me at kennethallen78@yahoo.com. Thanks so much and I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Ken Allen
The Toni Everret Company
813-624-3679
kennethallen78@yahoo.com