Brandi, Home Buyer in Cartersville, GA

My husband and I are currently renting, but would like to buy in Cartersville, GA. However, the conditions

Asked by Brandi, Cartersville, GA Sun Feb 24, 2008

are that we only want to spend a max of 85K for a fixer upper. Is it possible to really find a real estate agent who would be willing to help us purchase a house this low?

Answers

12
So did you get your fixer upper yet?
Hi Brandi,

Regardless of income or the price of a home you wish to purchase. You should have some one on your side to guide you, every step of the way. With that being said, there are many lovely homes available in your price range. Bottom line, be true to your pocket book, don't dream of extending your comfort zone. There are many good agents who are in this business to "help" . Give me a holler if I can help you.
Ellie Eck 404-569-1952 ellieeck@hotmail.com
Brandi,

As additional information, there are programs now to assist you with grant money for purchasing, up to as much as $14,000. This is in addition to the Tax Credit now available. Now is the time to purchase, if you have not selected a qualified agent, give me a call. I am glad to help. Sandi Latimer Realty rltrsandi@aol.com
Hi Brandi,

Hows your search going? Its not an easy process is it. As all the others agents have stated there are several homes out there for 85,000 or less. It just depends on how much work you both really want to do before you move in. I agree about contacting a lender and discussing your options. There are several lenders in town that will talk with you when its convienient and give you some great advise. Let me know if we can help you get connected with someone. If you've already spoken with someone or have selected your agent to help, we wish you all the best. GOOD LUCK if not feel free to visit our website and do some searching yourself. http://www.thehometeamofga.com
Brandi,

There are a lot of agents that would be glad to help you. The first thing to do is to get with a Mortgage Company and get prequalified. Most of the homes in this price range are foreclosures or short sales and will require a prequalification letter. Get an experienced agent, one that can help you through all the processes and knows the way around all types of properties.
Please call me if you need assistance, I have the knowledge to guide you through and my main goal is to have you happy with your experience and purchase. Sandi Latimer 770-382-2323 Rltrsandi@aol.com
Hi Brandi,
I am getting ready to list a home, 3 BDR 1 Bath, some renovation has been done for $89,900. It is in the City in a older area off Cassville Rd. The homes are early 1940's, I would love to email you the information. If you are interested you can email me at peggy@landelproperties.com.
Peggy Hatley, GRI
Of course you can find something within your budget. First of all as an agent I am interested in listening to my clients needs and taking the time to help them. I am not concerned with how much they are wanting to spend. I try to put myself in my clients position and treat them the way I would want to be serviced. When you are a REALTOR you are there to provide your clients with expertise to benefit them in the selling and buying process.

You have chosen a perfect time to buy since there is tons of inventory on the market. Interest rates are relatively low as well. I would recommend getting approved for a loan and a good faith estimate to see exactly how much you can afford. When you get this information you are ready for your home search!

I would be very interested in helping you. I am with Jenny Pruitt & Associates in Marietta, GA, but I am familiar with the Catersville area since my fiance is a teacher and coach at Woodland High School. If you would like my help you can send me your email address and I can send you everything within your search criteria right to your email. Now that is convenient. You can email me at: andreasteele@jennypruitt.com.
You can view my website as well at: http://www.andreasteele.jennypruitt.com. Please let me know if I can be of any service to you.
Hello Brandi,
I am a Real Estate Agent in Cartersville. Our company is Landel Properties, Inc. I would love to help you find a home. There is plenty on the market right now. My webstie is http://www.landelproperties.com. I have lived and worked in Cartersville for 22 years. Call anytime. Peggy Hatley 770 386-8617
Brandi,

With the condition of the real estate market you should have no problem finding a good agent to help you. Buisness is buisness no matter how big or small the deal is.

My company has offices in Canton, Woodstock, and Jasper so we have the Cartersville area surrounded. Let me know if you would like me to link you to a well qualified agent in that area.

Brandi,

Just wanted to let you know that there are 34 Available Properties Currently On the market under $ 85,000.

Please let me know if I can be of furter assistance.
Brandi,

I just brought a client through the Cartersville Area this week also looking for a fixer upper, there are plenty available depending on how much you want to put into one. Call or email me and lets talk more about what you think is reasonable as far as work goes. I can also send you all the available listings via email and set you up on my client gateway where you will have access 24 hours a day to, you can then organize them by likes, dislikes or possibilities.

Would love to help you find your next home....
Call me, I will send you some information directly from the multiple listing system as to what's available. I would be more than happy to help you!
Web Reference: http://www.KeriCampbell.com