Home Buying in Miami>Question Details

Zuly, Home Buyer in Miami, FL

My husband and I are approve for FHA loan and it's possible find a house at Kendall area,our budget it's 100,000 or 115,000 no more ???

Asked by Zuly, Miami, FL Sun Jun 24, 2012

Answers

13
Give me a call at 786-539-8333
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Jun 24, 2012
Good morning Zuly,

Yes it is possible to find a home in Kendall for under $ 115,000.00. It may be a little difficult as Kendall is a very hot area. The price points are higher, but we will work together to find you and your family the best home for your money. Let me know if you are ready to get started.

Thank you and Best regards.

Suzan Clough, Realtor Associate
(786) 281-1570
SuzanCloughRE@gmail.com
Homeownership Realty
Zuly,

If you consider other areas we might have one available in about a month but it is in Pompano Beach which is about 50km from Kendal.

It is on a nice quiet street, with friendly neighbors, close to schools and stores and about 7min away from the beach.

We just purchased the house and are in the process of completely renovating it. It is 3 beds, 1 bath, living room, kitchen and dinning area. It sits on .25 acres of land and the back yard is really big if you have pets. Yard is completely fenced in as well.

I am including a link to our mobile home that we currently have up for sale so you can see the work and renovations we have done to that place.

http://www.trulia.com/property/3086618465-4907-NW-1st-Way-Po…

We were planning to live in the new house for awhile then sell it but if someone is interested we can always sell it right away and buy another place. We definitely could meet you at your price of 115,000.

If you are serious about purchasing a home email me your contact details. I can send you pictures of what it currently looks like etc and if you are serious about purchasing it we can work out a contact and do upgrades to your preference. We also have not painted the outside of the house yet so if we did work something out we could always paint it the colors of your choice.

James
NO, only condos or probably townhouses.
Hi Zuly,

You can really find some great deals. You will definitely find something for that price range.
I would be happy to send you listings to view if you wish.

Sophie Bamps
Real Estate Agent
Fax: 305-443-2226
http://www.sophiebamps.com
sophie.bamps@engelvoelkers.com
House prices are all over the place here in Kendal. If you are new to the Miami/South Florida area, Beware. Scams are everywhere. I would suggest you come to the area you are looking to live and inspect the property, the schools. (You might have a school next door but they might bus your kid to Goulds or some far off school. The kids that might go to the school next door have all applied and were accepted on one reason or another.) Foreclosures and on just about every street. The Market is being propped up by high asking prices. That don't mean that is what you have to pay what they ask! Good Luck
Zuly,
Your budget is low for Kendall on a sinngle home. You have a better chance at Cutler Bay. The other option will be a townhouse on the Kendall area.
Give me a call,
Marco Torres
Miami Premier Realty
(305)903-3123
mtorresrealtor@aol.com
Absolutely, call me at 305-662-2572
Zuly,

Sounds like you are a first time buyer. Although the price point will not find you great homes in the area, there are nearby areas that may work for you. Not knowing much else about you, it is difficult to ascertain if you would qualify for other programs for first time buyers. Miami Dade has money to offer that would assist you in purchasing a higher priced home. Contact me and we can discuss them. Good luck!
Absolutely, give me a call at 305-662-2572 X11 I will be happy to help you find the right one.
Zuly your budget is for a condominium. In the event you are a customer approved with FHA Loan, some condominium aren't approved by FHA loan at this time. Property price in the Kendall area is more than you qualified. This is a qualification for Homestead, Florida City areas. If you need help, more than glad to provide with properties in your price range.
Why do you red line these people?
Flag Fri Jun 29, 2012
Sorry NOT kendall. Those start at $225K+ $115K will get you maybe Cutler Bay, Perrine and definitely Homestead.
Your budget is too low