Home Buying in Richmond>Question Details

Frank and Am…, Home Buyer in Richmond, VA

My fiance and I are looking for a home that is less that 100,000 in Richmond or Henrico County, VA. Need a realtor who has experience in foreclosures.

Asked by Frank and Amber, Richmond, VA Fri Aug 16, 2013

We need someone who has experience and can be a source of information for the home buying process. We are currently approved for an FHA loan but have been considering applying for other loans so that we could buy a fixer upper and have some money to put into it. Please contact me if you think that you can be of assistance. Thanks!

Help the community by answering this question:


Please call me!
I am used to work with HUD, Foreclosures, Short sales, Property Flipping and individuals.
I can also refer contractors to help you.
Please call me!

Jackie Rajabi, Realtor
Licensed in the Commonwealth of Virginia
Virginia Properties, A Long & Foster Company
412 Libbie Ave. Richmond, VA 23226
office: (804) 282-7300x4672
voice mail: (804) 287-4672
Cell: (804) 683-5124
Fax: (804) 285-0437
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Aug 18, 2013
I would love to assist you and your fiance in the purchase of your new home. I work with Hud, Bank foreclosures and Short sales on a regular basis. Please call me at 804-241-7182. Let's discuss your options.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Aug 17, 2013
Hello Ms. Kenney,

Just wondering if you have chosen a REALTOR yet.....I am very familiar with the type of property you and looking to purchase and I do have something in mind that would be excellent for you. Check around talk to several make sure you get a good fit. What you need someone who has repeat business of finding good homes in that price range.

Check out http://www.VeronicaSellsRichmond.com - ask around and I can provide references
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Aug 17, 2013
Speaking from the lenders perspective, please talk with your loan officer about the other types of loans you may be able to qualify for as it relates to rehabilitation loans. There are different types of rehabilitation loans out there and qualification requirements vary. Plus programs vary lender to lender and some may not offer rehab loans.
Good luck with your search and I would be happy to put you in touch with a realtor who can help you.
Lynn Bossi-Kinsel, NMLS#259819, Mason-McDuffie Mortgage 804-677-8588
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Aug 17, 2013
More than happy to assist you navigate the way to your new home and help you find a loan for a fixer upper. I have lots of experience with first-time home buyers and fixer uppers.Please give me a call or email/text.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Aug 16, 2013
Hi Amber,

Congratulations on being approved for an FHA loan! I would be happy to lend my expertise to you and your fiance in helping you to navigate the often confusing home buying process. I have an excellent loan office and mortgage specialist who would be happy to work with you to answer all of your questions. I specialize in Richmond City homes sales and First Time Buyers so would be happy to assist you. You can contact me at 804.338.3800 or seanlcraft@gmail.com. I have a buying guide I would be happy to send you when you contact me that will help answer many of your questions.

Best of luck,

Sean L Craft
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Aug 16, 2013
I specialize in Selling HUD and Bank Foreclosures in the Richmond, Va surrounding areas. At that price range, you can get a lot for your money.

Contact me at:
Gracious Living Realty at 804.337.9665 or sheaadair@hotmaill.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Aug 16, 2013
CFS Mortgage has been in the industry for years. They are experienced in short sale, bankruptcy, foreclosure mortgages.

For more details about 203k or fixer-upper loan, visit http://www.cfs203k.com. Leave your name and contact details where a consultant can reach you.

Dana Lindberg
CFS Mortgage - http://www.cfs203k.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 22, 2013
Have you found a REALTOR of choice? Are you working with any grant funds? You asked this question in August, how much progress has taken place? You say you may consider a renovation loan, how long do you plan to stay in the property? I have lots of questions for you to enable me to assist you in the right direction.



Veronica Taylor
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Sep 4, 2013
If you need help call me I am from Richmond and I am very familiar with the neighborhoods and how too acquire fixer uppers Cell-804-301-5925
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Sep 4, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer