Samantha Giu…, Home Buyer in Cuyahoga Falls, OH

My fiancé and i are looking to buy a foreclosure in cuyahoga falls area.

Asked by Samantha Giunto, Cuyahoga Falls, OH Tue Jun 18, 2013

Well a lot of people told us to find an investor for a foreclosure. My fiancé does remodeling for a living so a foreclosure would be perfect for us. Right now we are renting in cuyahoga falls and have been for 5 years. Now i have no idea if an investor would be a good option for us. Really i have no idea were to start. PLEASE HELP!

Answers

3
Hi Samantha!

A large portion of my business is with investors. Are you looking for an investor to purchase the property and then you purchase from the investor on a land contract, rent to own etc? Have you looked into getting pre approved? I would be happy to talk to you further about why or why not that might not be the best way to go. My cell is 330.703.2304. Advice and having an agent working exclusively for you as a buyer is free.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Jun 18, 2013
I am a loan officer in the state of ohio pleas give me a call to better asist you and your husband.

Edwin Mieles
Senior Loan Officer

Residential Finance
1 Easton Oval Suite 400
Columbus, OH 43219
614.754.2754 Direct
614.324.4700 Ext 1561
877.224.7657 Fax
NMLS: 986881
Company NMLS ID: 1652

edwin.mieles@residentialfinance.com
I have a home in Cuyahoga Falls that we are looking to put on the market for around $114,000. Needs a little fixing up but it is in good shape.