Home Buying in Wesley Chapel>Question Details

Marla Kaluza…, Home Buyer in Cape Coral, FL

My family is relocating from PA to FL. Wesley Chapel is one of the areas where we are focusing our search. Need realtor help...

Asked by Marla Kaluzavich, Cape Coral, FL Thu Feb 28, 2013

Answers

11
Tracy Hoyt’s answer
Marla,

I would love to help you in your relocation to FL from PA. I work in the Tampa area and can help answer your questions. Please feel free to email me at Thoyt@prutropical.com or send me a message through my profile on Trulia. I have knowledge about schools, neighborhoods, and area attractions that you may be interested in.

No pressure, just help.

Respectfully,
Tracy Hoyt
Prudential Tropical Realty
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Feb 28, 2013
I can help you with that. Please contact Rachel with Prudential Tropical Realty 813-391-3918 or rchu@prutropical.com.Wesley Chapel is a booming community with Wiregrass Mall, brand new Wesley Chapel Hospital and Pasco county community campus. There's also an outlet in talks along 56 around the ramps to I-75 and I-275.
I am not trying to be nosy. I am just trying to understand your needs better by asking these: Is it for yourself or you have a family?(For someone with a family, what school zone it's in is important to him/her.) How soon do you have to move?(So I can determine your urgency.) Do you currently own or rent?(If you own, do you have to wait till you sell your house? If you rent, when is your lease up? Will you be ok moving into a home that is the right fit for you by breaking the lease?) How are you going to finance? (Some houses will not accept some types of loans.)

If you haven't gotten pre approved, you can talk to a loan officer in your bank. Or, Pam Wirth for my office. After all, you want to shop around because this is an expensive purchase. I trust Pam because she's extremely knowledgeable.

Contact Pam at 813- 695-0981 or email her at Pamela.wirth@teamchfa.org. It's free.
I am working for you for free until your property closes. I will do my very best to help you so we are all happy.
I look forward to hearing from you.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Mar 1, 2013
What other areas are you considering? My son lives in that area. It's nice
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Feb 28, 2013
Hi Marge - The other areas we are considering are Punta Godra/Port Charlotte and the suburbs of Fort Myers.
Flag Wed Mar 6, 2013
Marla,
I could definitely help you out in Wesley Chapel. I have worked with relocations frequently, so I completely understand where you are coming from and can make this as smooth and easy as possible for you. Please give me a call or email me, so I can give you a better description of myself and how I can help you. I really look forward to hearing from you.

Marie Barakat
Coldwell Banker Residential
(813) 992-1217
mbarakat337@yahoo.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Feb 28, 2013
Hi Marla, I have been selling in Wesley Chapel for almost twenty years and have sold hundreds of homes in the area. I am familiar with all the builders, their incentives and floor plans. I send out monthly updates on area sales and new developments. Please contact me directly if you want email updates and good information on schools, taxes etc.
Liz DeAmbrose, Coldwell Banker, 813-956-6487 or homenet@gte.net
Good afternoon Maria,

Below is a link that will assist you in your search, and provide tools for zoning in on your real estate needs and wants customized for you and your family, aswell provide you with contact numbers (including schools) in the area that will become applicable to you. You may also contact me and I may set up with a complete concierge. Email or contact contact me anytime for any of you real estate needs, showings, or questions. Here for you anytime. =)

Catherine "Cathy' Smith
Broker Associate / Realtor
Direct: 813-384-8098
CathySmith10@aol.com

http://www.FloridaLuxuryHomesToday.Listingbook.com
Hello Marla-

Avex Homes in Avalon Park West is building homes for families. You will find that our home designs with garages in the rear, front porches and large open living spaces are designed with your family in mind. Best of luck in your search for a REALTOR. We hope that you will visit our models on your next visit. In the mean time, please take a look at our community and homes sites at http://www.AvexHomes.com and http://www.AvalonParkWest.com

We would be happy to answer an questions you have about the community as well by phone or email: 813-364-4918 or stephanie@avexhomes.com.

Best of Luck-
Stephanie Hodson
Avex Homes
This link will get you started and then we help you fine tune your search. MLS Search http://louismolnar.listingbook.com/
Hi Marla,

Wesley Chapel is a nice area. Are you looking to be in a master planned community? Let me know and I will get you some information. HomeNet offers a free home warranty with purchase.

Fred Strickroot
HomeNet
727-478-8997
mybestfloridarealtor@gmail.com
Hi Marla,

I'm live and practice in Wesley Chapel and am very familiar with anything you would need to know about the Wesley Chapel area. Please contact me to discuss your needs and how I can help you, 727-644-7541.

Truly,
Bill Cunningham
EZ Choice Realty